Registered members with 100+ posts do not see Ads

MedEntry UCAT course - group discount

TTK

Yes - need 1 more -so it is great if you can join - need your email to list you on the group

chin

hi is anyone still looking to join a group
currently have two people and need at least one more

Nikki.S

Hi chin, I called Medentry today and they said there is no problem forming a group with people from different states. I am happy to join your group. Please let me know the group ID or if you want to pm, thanks!

chin

Hi chin, I called Medentry today and they said there is no problem forming a group with people from different states. I am happy to join your group. Please let me know the group ID or if you want to pm, thanks!
Hi my group ID is 5411. Sorry i took so long to reply

W_2001

Can I join for the platinum medenty?

Please contact me if you want to join as group.. Thanks

Have you join group for Medentry yet?
if not, we can join as a group.
Thanks
hi Can I join your group for the platinum medentry

hi Can I join your group for the platinum medentry. Thanks.

Hi Can I join your group for the platinum medentry - i know it's late but I need the discount

Hi Anyone interested in forming a group discount for medentry platinum package( Melbourne, but can also be other states) - need 2 more ASAP

Is your group full?
I
Can I join ur group? Do u have a group no?
I am looking for someone to join Medentry group discount... are you in a group yet>
If not, please join with me.

hi Can I join your group for the platinum medentry

hi Can I join your group for the platinum medentry. Thanks.

Hi Can I join your group for the platinum medentry - i know it's late but I need the discount

Hi Anyone interested in forming a group discount for medentry platinum package( Melbourne, but can also be other states) - need 2 more ASAP

Can I join your group?

Last edited by a moderator:

Maxmcullouch

Hey I know this is late and all but if anyone needs an extra member for a group am willing to join, or if you could add me to your existing group would be greatly appreciated.

W_2001

Hey I know this is late and all but if anyone needs an extra member for a group am willing to join, or if you could add me to your existing group would be greatly appreciated.
Please give me your email, so I can add you in my group. Hope you are in Australia.

Michelle Soo

hey guys - can i join / form a group for medentry discount? open to hearing about other another ucat companies you may be interested in joining too

snowolivia

Hi, I want to join a group too.
Or, we can make a new group.

what is your email address? we possible can build a new group, as the small group only need 3 .

are you still looking for a group member?

hey guys - can i join / form a group for medentry discount? open to hearing about other another ucat companies you may be interested in joining too
Hi, we can setup a new group, and invite 1 more.

hi, did you found someone to setup a group?

Last edited by a moderator:

snowolivia

hi all, if anyone interested in joining a group for the $495
Medentry package (if no group is $795), please leave your email address and let me know!!☺