Registered  members with 100+ posts do not see Ads

Feedback and Suggestions medstudentsonline.com resources directory

Alistair

As I've mentioned to you in person Isuru, I reckon a resource forum to list useful resources (both online and books etc) would be good.

complicated

Originally posted by Alistair@Oct 2 2005, 11:33 PM
As I've mentioned to you in person Isuru, I reckon a resource forum to list useful resources (both online and books etc) would be good.
[snapback]2068[/snapback]​

Yeah, a guide with advice for books on interviews, Umat/Gamsat (resources like websites), for med students...

Great idea Alistair :)

Alistair

Originally posted by complicated@Oct 4 2005, 06:24 PM
Yeah, a guide with advice for books on interviews, Umat/Gamsat (resources like websites), for med students...

Great idea Alistair :)
[snapback]2131[/snapback]​

Hehe, thanks :D However, not as useful for me personally since I'm at the end of the course, but I can recommend books etc. but only med related and not interview/UMAT/GAMSAT as I didn't use any prep materials (as it wasn't as big then as it is now).

devraga

Personal Finance Enthusiast
Administrator
yep, i agree with alistair. there are really good resources out there on the web. perhaps u can make it so that anyone can add resources to a single page, instead of a single person adding resources.

isuru

Staff
Administrator
Originally posted by Alistair@Oct 2 2005, 12:33 PM
[snapback]2068[/snapback]​

Thanks guys,
I've added a links directory at the following address:
http://www.medstudentsonline.com/links/

so feel free to add your links to that site.

Cheers
Isuru

isuru

Staff
Administrator
Originally posted by rajad@Oct 11 2005, 02:00 PM
isuru, whats reciprocal link?
[snapback]2255[/snapback]​

I think it's there if you want to put a link to your own web page, but I don't think it's absoultely necessasry. I'm not quite sure why it appears all the time, but you don't have to fill anything in for it, just ignore it

Cheers
Isuru

devraga

Administrator
bro, is there a link directly to the links section without having to come to this forum...maybe there is, but i cant seem to find it. cheers

Alistair

Good to see you've added a links section Isuru. I second Raja's suggestion that there be a link on the main page to the links.

devraga

Administrator
where is the links section from the main page....cant find it. i think i may be blind...someone point this out to me...