Registered members with 100+ posts do not see Ads

Melbourne meet? Who's going to be in/around Melb 2-5 Feb?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ladynove

Double shot cappuccino.
'Lo Melbournians. I'm not sure I'll be able to make it after all. I've been called into jury duty on the 1st, which may mean I'll be in court for a couple of days if I'm selected. I'll have more information the day before, on the 31st, but regardless I can't make any guarantees.

Idea though. Camy's Dumplings, located on Tattersalls Lane (just off Lonsdale street, which is right next to QV), are ridiculously cheap. I think the banquet price is pretty low, and they literally keep serving dumplings until you tell them to stop.

*Disclaimer: They have really bad service, but at the same time, you sort of make the compromise for the cheap food.

Calem

Ol' Man River
Idea though. Camy's Dumplings, located on Tattersalls Lane (just off Lonsdale street, which is right next to QV), are ridiculously cheap. I think the banquet price is pretty low, and they literally keep serving dumplings until you tell them to stop.
Oooh! I've been there!
[MENTION=10872]mighty[/MENTION], that was the place with the sweet pumpkin dumplings :D

ladynove

Double shot cappuccino.
They're INCREDIBLE, those pumpkin dumplings! I couldn't stop eating them!

mighty

So what's happening with this? I'm going to be in Melb from this Tuesday to Friday morning so it would be good to meet up. 2nd sound good?

Calem

Ol' Man River
Ok. I'm taking executive action here.
Meetup will be at 12pm on the 2nd of February, on the steps of the State Library (cnr Latrobe and Swanston Sts). We will then go to either Old Town Kopitiam in QV or Camy's Dumplings in Tattersalls Ln, Chinatown depending on what's available and what people feel like. If you are going to be late or want to be safe just in case, PM me with your mobile no. and I'll swap you and keep you posted.

Esoteric

I actually might be in Melbourne on the 3rd!

Edit: Just read the thread, dang it would be a day late to meet up, have fun though!

Last edited:

Calem

Ol' Man River
[MENTION=7588]ashergtk[/MENTION], [MENTION=7968]ladynove[/MENTION], and [MENTION=5772]gulls[/MENTION], you all still coming?

ladynove

Double shot cappuccino.
Don't know, little one. I just don't know. Jury duty selection is imminent for tomorrow. Whether or not I'm picked, who knows..

Status
Not open for further replies.