Registered  members with 100+ posts do not see Ads

Monash Monash Medicine: MUFY Undergraduate Medicine Entry (International Students)

Asynn

Hi all! First time poster here. I have been lurking around medstudentsonline but I have not been seeing much posts about Monash Foundation Year. Understandably so, it’s a programme meant for international students like me. I’m trying to find anyone else who is familiar with this programme/got into med with MUFY. For context, Monash needs an average score of 90 and ISAT of 170 to be offered an interview. I unfortunately got 90.36 and a score of 173, which is extremely dangerous if I want to be offered a spot. I want to ask if anyone got into med with dangerously low scores like mine as I feel like I am the only one with this sort of situation. I have also applied to UNSW and UTAS in hopes of getting an interview, but I remain hopeful... thanks!

acres

Hi all! First time poster here. I have been lurking around medstudentsonline but I have not been seeing much posts about Monash Foundation Year. Understandably so, it’s a programme meant for international students like me. I’m trying to find anyone else who is familiar with this programme/got into med with MUFY. For context, Monash needs an average score of 90 and ISAT of 170 to be offered an interview. I unfortunately got 90.36 and a score of 173, which is extremely dangerous if I want to be offered a spot. I want to ask if anyone got into med with dangerously low scores like mine as I feel like I am the only one with this sort of situation. I have also applied to UNSW and UTAS in hopes of getting an interview, but I remain hopeful... thanks!
Hi,

Did you manage to get an interview for monash, unsw and UTAS?

acres

Hi just an update, I got into UNSW and my scores (for isat) is near yours (am a foundation student too), so I think you should stand a chance/have alr got offered as well. Have u heard a reply from monash yet though?

Hi, have you heard back from any of the unis above? which country are you from if you don’t mind me asking?

Asynn

Hi,

Did you manage to get an interview for monash, unsw and UTAS?
Hi. I didn’t get offered an interview at UNSW. I got offered a spot at UTAS but unfortunately my country doesn’t recognise UTAS :(.

Hi just an update, I got into UNSW and my scores (for isat) is near yours (am a foundation student too), so I think you should stand a chance/have alr got offered as well. Have u heard a reply from monash yet though?
I haven’t applied for Monash (last year 2020) as I have national service. I didn’t get into UNSW because I took a 5th subject :(.

Hi, have you heard back from any of the unis above? which country are you from if you don’t mind me asking?
I got an offer for UTAS so far. I am from Singapore!

Asynn

Just an update if anyone’s wondering…

I sat the UCAT ANZ and got 2800 (79th iirc)
My MUFY score is good enough to score an interview and eventually an offer from UAdel

Got rejected for UNSW interview! Missed the cutoff by a small % I think!

Monash interview in 10 days time, will update when December offer round is out :).

Hrodeo

Lurker
Just an update if anyone’s wondering…

I sat the UCAT ANZ and got 2800 (79th iirc)
My MUFY score is good enough to score an interview and eventually an offer from UAdel

Got rejected for UNSW interview! Missed the cutoff by a small % I think!

Monash interview in 10 days time, will update when December offer round is out :).
Hi hi! I saw your post about getting an offer from Adelaide. Congrats!! Will you be accepting? I also got an offer two weeks ago but couldn't find anyone around me who got in ahaha. Where are you from? I'm from Singapore.

Registered  members with 100+ posts do not see Ads