godoftoast
Hutcherson
Gulls
Matt
Shizzy
ctu_max
? kashmuq

Anyone we've missed? Everyone's invited :D

Yup I should be able to make it a bit later, provided my flight doesn't get delayed...

Matt

Emeritus Staff
Emeritus Staff
Disaster strikes!

GBC is all booked out (should have called earlier, my bad). Balmoral is ok though. Yes, GBC was better for a variety of reasons but Balmoral isn't bad either and there is lots of little and reasonable places to eat around there afterwards according to our own inclinations.

Reply if you need any help with transport, I, or others, should be able to help you.

[MENTION=5614]kashmuq[/MENTION], [MENTION=5772]gulls[/MENTION], [MENTION=4821]godoftoast[/MENTION], [MENTION=410]Shizzy[/MENTION], [MENTION=6084]Hutcherson[/MENTION], [MENTION=2913]ctu_max[/MENTION]

Last edited:

godoftoast

Señor Member
Emeritus Staff
Well according to hutch there are busses to Balmoral so yeah I should be fine. Also [MENTION=6084]Hutcherson[/MENTION] do you have facilities near your house (which supposedly is at Balmoral?) we could borrow to watch x-men on to satisfy Matt's fetish? :p

Hutcherson

Emeritus Staff
Emeritus Staff
Balmoral it is! There are a few restaurants down the road from the Balmoral Bowls Club but mostly everything is on Oxford St. I'll check with the rents whether you guys can come over :) But it should be okay assuming my rents aren't stressing about unpacking and getting ready for work after thailand LOL. So what time are we meeting etc? There are heaps of restaurants to choose from on Oxford St, the 235 Bus will get us there quicker rather than walking :). Probably a 5 minute bus ride from the bowls club.

Registered  members with 100+ posts do not see Ads

godoftoast

Señor Member
Emeritus Staff
Also whats the plan for the Balmoral one? Where/when should we meet? Also does anyone know the prices? The balmoral one's website is a total piece of ass.

Matt

Emeritus Staff
Emeritus Staff
There might be enough cars to drive to Oxford St, although, looks like I might be the only one driving. If Shizzy doesn't mind and if it's not too far I don't mind dropping people home. What I remember of the 235 is that it's not super frequent.

[MENTION=8781]SynGates21[/MENTION], you're sure you can't come even for a little while? :(

godoftoast

Señor Member
Emeritus Staff
So the time and place are settled.

Balmoral Bowls Club
4PM

[MENTION=5614]kashmuq[/MENTION] [MENTION=6084]Hutcherson[/MENTION] [MENTION=5772]gulls[/MENTION] [MENTION=814]Matt[/MENTION] [MENTION=2913]ctu_max[/MENTION] [MENTION=410]Shizzy[/MENTION]

Matt

Emeritus Staff
Emeritus Staff
I hope it doesn't rain. I think it will.

kashmuq

U mad?
Um what time will you guys be at bowls until? Assuming I can get back from the airport by 5 I think I get there 5.30-6.

Matt

Emeritus Staff
Emeritus Staff
Until 7 and certainly not until at least 6:30pm. Can everyone PM me their mobile number?

Shizzy

Staff
Administrator
Also while i remember, of those coming, who has written an mso article?

I know Matt & Hutch have. Anyone else?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.