• next year (so ashy can come)

Votes: 4 30.8%
  • Ashy disappoints us :(

Votes: 4 30.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dr Worm

All Welcome; It's just like the internet only in real life.

Some of our dearest and belovedest NSW MSOers are going interstate, overseas, or into hiding when study starts, and this is the season to see them before they're gone. It's a good opportunity to meet future collegues for all of us, starting and finishing, and it'll be fun. Come along and find out who you've been talking to.

Meet other MSOers, kick off the season, and etc.

Some people have limited avalibility, so it's likely to be in/ around the the inner west

depending on who wants to go, and what they want, more details posted soon.

Mod EDIT: The poll is a multioption so you can vote for a day and a time/activity.

Last edited by a moderator:

elixir

Preferably the 10th! I like the idea of the bay in Glebe if the weather is nice :)

Also I like the idea of "hanging out" after/before food.

Dr Worm

this sat (3rd dec) +1
next sat (10th dec) +1
lunch:
dinner: +1
hanging out before after lunch or dinner: +1
other thoughts:
wormie says: unlikely to be free til 7 or so. Bicentennial park/ the bay is a nice place for informal picnics, victoria park is nice in the day but dingy at night. If we want lunch/dinner mallacca straights is very good malaysian on paramatta rd (easy public transport) but will need to be booked.

actual RSVP likelyhood: 98%

woozy

10th Dec, I guess many would have plans for this Sat already, also it's pretty short notice for MSO.

Last edited:

Dr Worm

At woozy: I tried I couldn't see how to make a poll. this may be the internet being retard, and not me

If you know how, can you fix it?

Yep. I kep[t tying to tell people it was nearly december (telling them in july was not helpful. who knew?)

woozy

At woozy: I tried I couldn't see how to make a poll. this may be the internet being retard, and not me

If you know how, can you fix it?

Yep. I kep[t tying to tell people it was nearly december (telling them in july was not helpful. who knew?)

Hmm, I think it's too late to add a poll a moderator has to do it. I think it's usually one of the advanced options when u create a new thread.

Registered  members with 100+ posts do not see Ads

Jordan

Wait so is that the 10th? Meh, doesn't make a difference to me anyway, I have no life atm so can come to anything :D

Actually, I lied, can we do something maybe next week?

Matt

Emeritus Staff
Emeritus Staff
I will be in Fiji from Dec 11 to Dec 17.

Status
Not open for further replies.