MSO's secret admirer's service: Just this Valentine's!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Sherlock, Feb 14, 2018.

1. Sherlock

Sherlock Breaker of order

Hullo! Sherlock here. Since today is Valentine's Day and I have nothing interesting to do for rest of the day, I thought I may as well spend my time procrastinating this.

So basically, I quickly made a random tumblr account and I've enabled the anonymous message option on it. Using this, you can send anonymous Valentine's Day cards to people you appreciate on MSO. Come up with funny, inspiring, or loving quotes and send them to your favourite MSO members and I'll publish it here for them to see!

Here are some examples you could send (or come up with your own!):
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Let's go!! Here's the link to send your anonymous message: Ask me anything

Just make sure you write who you're sending the message/images/gifs/letters to on the tumblr message box! If you want to make it more direct, you can mention your name as well ;)

karenh likes this.
  2. Sherlock

Sherlock Breaker of order

More to be updated!!

To: Sherlock (someone pretended to be me sending a message to myself :confused:)

Sherlock, in your eyes I see our future. I've never told you how I felt but I've always admired your charm, athleticism and great humour. I know that you'd be a great catch for anyone. I'm not sure why you're still single but one day I hope one day that I'll be the one. Yours truly, Sherlock. (Yes, I write myself love letters on the odd occasion).

To: Stuart

Stuart, thank you for being a complete weirdo. You are like a modern day version of Brainiac-5. MSO appreciates you this Valentines' day!

To: Yamster

For possibly one of the nicest humans on Earth, Yamster, we appreciate you. And welcome back!

BMW likes this.