Registered members with 100+ posts do not see Ads

My experience with the MD degree at Melbourne Uni

let me know if you want to know more about Melbourne uni MD or my Doctor life :) I will make more videos to reply appropriate questions and post them on my Youtube channel

Are there any current or recent students at Melbourne Uni who could give me some information about the contact hours and schedule these days? I have children (will all be at school if/when I start) and I’m trying to figure out details around before and after school care and other arrangements. What time do you typically start and finish? Are you on campus every day? Any useful information about the timetable would be much appreciated. Thank you.

Crow

Moderator Band 🦧
I am guessing you are going to be an MD student? If so, Perplex can help you out the next time he’s online.

LMG!

Staff Member of the Year 2019
If you are heading into the MD, I would definitely go to Paging Dr and the UMelb specific thread and have a look at what info is already there, then ask any questions you may still have.

Alternatively, Lil Raindrop may be able to help.

If you are heading into the MD, I would definitely go to Paging Dr and the UMelb specific thread and have a look at what info is already there, then ask any questions you may still have.

Alternatively, Lil Raindrop may be able to help.
I did ask on the UMelb thread but my question was moved here. The closest thing to the information I have been able to find anywhere on the internet was a response to a similar question from 6 years ago on MSO but I’m aware that I’m that time, the schedule may have changed a bit. I’ve been trying to find this information for a year now so I’d be really grateful if anyone could respond with up to date info.

pi

Junior doctor
Emeritus Staff
I would suggest asking in PagingDr, another forum. This is the thread I'd suggest posting in (you will need an account to see anything): Login.

LMG!

Staff Member of the Year 2019
I did ask on the UMelb thread but my question was moved here. The closest thing to the information I have been able to find anywhere on the internet was a response to a similar question from 6 years ago on MSO but I’m aware that I’m that time, the schedule may have changed a bit. I’ve been trying to find this information for a year now so I’d be really grateful if anyone could respond with up to date info.
I moved your post here because this is the existing UMelb thread at MSO. This forum (MSO) is largely dedicated to undergraduate, non-standard, and provisional entry medicine and dentistry, not graduate entry. I directed you to check the UMelb specific thread at Paging Dr, which is different forum altogether, and dedicated to graduate entry medicine.