Registered  members with 100+ posts do not see Ads

Announcement New Moderators!

Mana

there are no stupid questions, only people
Administrator
@May and @Sherlock have been promoted to moderator status as of today for their hard work in promoting discussion on the forums. Welcome to the team!

Sherlock

Emeritus Staff
Emeritus Staff
Thank you @Mana. I did not expect to become a moderator this quickly but I am happy to see that my hard work on MSO has yet again been recognised. I believe as a moderator, I will be a pioneer and deliver new ideas to make MSO great again. I shall work tirelessly to provide our beloved users with the best possible content to help them be equipped for their Medical School journey. Despite all our banters, I'd also like to congratulate my colleague @May for becoming the Moderator of MSO. I am sure she will do a great job.

I must thank following MSO users for always motivating me: @Ruth for always being super supportive and unmuting everytime I get muted. @MD, @LMG, @LBoG, @pi, @frootloop and @Stuart for always being there for me and encouraging me. Thank you everyone.

PS. Happy Birthday @May! :) What a day to be born!

Last edited:

Mana

there are no stupid questions, only people
Administrator
I feel like this was heavily overshadowed by the other MSO April Fool's prank. Ah well...