OLY1 failing... what next?

Discussion in 'Other Discussions' started by oysters, May 3, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 4everAlone

4everAlone Regular Member

Core

2. Tupac4life

Tupac4life Regular Member

Hey I've applied for BPharm besides my MBCHB and I was wondering what you guys think potentially is better for applying for med via the graduate pathway?

Would doing BPharm from OLY BSc where I would have to do 3 more years in total with 2 extra 1st year papers PHARMACY 101 and HLTHPSYCH 122[Do these count in the final GPA calculation for generating an interview offer] in the 2nd year with a possibility for graduating with Hons be a better option in terms of achieving a high GPA 8.25+ or

Would doing BSc Biomed for another 3 years hopefully with Honours if I maintain an A- average [please correct me on this] be a better option in terms of achieving a high GPA 8.25+

I am interested in doing both disciplines if I didn't get in this year round which is a possibility so I wanted to know which could be an option in which I could choose so that I could work towards establishing a solid GPA that could possibly give me better grounding for entry via the grad med pathway entry besides UMAT and the interview which is a different story.

If this is not suitable for discussion in this thread can the moderators please let me know?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.