• MSO wishes all applicants the best of luck in the UCAT!
    Remember, it is important not to post content about specific questions until this season is over (feel free to message a moderator about questions that we can collate later) but we would love to hear about your experiences and results!
    Cheers, Mana
    P.S. you can't dismiss this message

Registered members with 100+ posts do not see Ads

OLY1 failing... what next?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tupac4life

Hey I've applied for BPharm besides my MBCHB and I was wondering what you guys think potentially is better for applying for med via the graduate pathway?

Would doing BPharm from OLY BSc where I would have to do 3 more years in total with 2 extra 1st year papers PHARMACY 101 and HLTHPSYCH 122[Do these count in the final GPA calculation for generating an interview offer] in the 2nd year with a possibility for graduating with Hons be a better option in terms of achieving a high GPA 8.25+ or

Would doing BSc Biomed for another 3 years hopefully with Honours if I maintain an A- average [please correct me on this] be a better option in terms of achieving a high GPA 8.25+

I am interested in doing both disciplines if I didn't get in this year round which is a possibility so I wanted to know which could be an option in which I could choose so that I could work towards establishing a solid GPA that could possibly give me better grounding for entry via the grad med pathway entry besides UMAT and the interview which is a different story.

If this is not suitable for discussion in this thread can the moderators please let me know?

Status
Not open for further replies.