Registered  members with 100+ posts do not see Ads

LaTrobe La Trobe Oral Health Science: General Discussion

Smeena

Lurker
Hi guys, anyone here from oral health science. Please let me know for some pathways you followed to get into Oral health science in Latrobe.
Also if you can please tell about your WAM if you did internal transfer or from another university, as I am very stressed. Thank you!!

Unluckydude

I'm not exactly sure what the WAM cut off was. But according to their website, the 2019 Atar cut-off was 86, so I don't expect the WAM cut off to be ridiculously high. The website also says you can boost your chance by submitting a personal statement or sitting an interview.

Smeena

Lurker

I'm not exactly sure what the WAM cut off was. But according to their website, the 2019 Atar cut-off was 86, so I don't expect the WAM cut off to be ridiculously high. The website also says you can boost your chance by submitting a personal statement or sitting an interview.

Thank you for your reply, really helpful :)
Are you a current oral health student?

jessiejess

Lurker
Hi all,
I was hoping someone has done the Tafe Advanced diploma of Oral Health entrance test? It is a 1 hour online test and if you do well, the top 30 will get a spot in the course. I am really hoping to get in, I have been studying a lot over the last 2 months. If anyone has any study pointers or remembers any questions from the test, please let me know!! thanks!!

Fay19

Hi Unluckydude,
Sorry, I can't DM you. I have applied as non-standard to La Trobe Dent but I can't find any detail regarding their UCAT/GPA requirements for interview cut-offs and dates etc.
Did you apply as non-standard?
Thanks

Unluckydude

I
Hi Unluckydude,
Sorry, I can't DM you. I have applied as non-standard to La Trobe Dent but I can't find any detail regarding their UCAT/GPA requirements for interview cut-offs and dates etc.
Did you apply as non-standard?
Thanks
I'll DM you.

DrDrLMG!

Resident Medical Officer
Administrator
We’d much rather these questions be asked and answered here in the thread NOT in private messaging, as it’s then information available to others who may be looking/reading along.

Thank you!