• ALL USERS: please familiarise yourself with the MSO Forum Rules (updated 03/08/20).
  • UCAT PREP COMPANY DISCUSSION: Site administrators have implemented a rule that states there is to be NO mention of UCAT prep companies. This includes discussion, recommendations, questions, and reviews, and extends to allusions, acronyms, and other other attempts to get around the rule. Offending content will be deleted. Repeat offenders will be warned and may be banned.

Oral Health Science

Smeena

Lurker
Hi guys, anyone here from oral health science. Please let me know for some pathways you followed to get into Oral health science in Latrobe.
Also if you can please tell about your WAM if you did internal transfer or from another university, as I am very stressed. Thank you!!

Registered members with 100+ posts do not see Ads

Unluckydude

I'm not exactly sure what the WAM cut off was. But according to their website, the 2019 Atar cut-off was 86, so I don't expect the WAM cut off to be ridiculously high. The website also says you can boost your chance by submitting a personal statement or sitting an interview.

Smeena

Lurker

I'm not exactly sure what the WAM cut off was. But according to their website, the 2019 Atar cut-off was 86, so I don't expect the WAM cut off to be ridiculously high. The website also says you can boost your chance by submitting a personal statement or sitting an interview.
Thank you for your reply, really helpful :)
Are you a current oral health student?