Registered members with 100+ posts do not see Ads

Orientation day 2012

QueSeraSera

Thanks!!

I actually haven't gotten anything from the Uni yet that's why I'm a bit confused. All I have is an offer letter that says the course starts on the 20th. So are they supposed to send me a program of orientation? Because I have no idea where to go and what time to be there :O.

I'm from Kota Kinabalu in Sabah :)
wow you're from Kota Kinabalu as well? that's brilliant! thought maybe I was gonna be the lone Sabahan there. Congrats btw and happy chinese new year as well. So when are you going to Hobart? if you're not already there that is.

QueSeraSera

Just wondering though, anyone with any suggestions for accommodation? im actually considering Jane Franklin or perhaps Tuu accommodation..

Kaylain

Just wondering though, anyone with any suggestions for accommodation? im actually considering Jane Franklin or perhaps Tuu accommodation..
Congratulations and Happy Chinese New Year to you too! Where did you study after form 5??

I may be putting up in Jane Franklin, the other halls are full up

Kaylain

Congratulations and Happy Chinese New Year to you too! Where did you study after form 5?

I may be putting up in Jane Franklin, getting there on the 18th :)

Harpwn

Hey guys,

I'm going to be starting first year med at UTAS this year! Just a quick question, the program above only starts on the 22nd(Wed) but the what I got from the Uni says that orientation/enrolment starts on the 20th. So does that mean I only need to go to the clinical school in the city from the 22nd onwards?

Thanks!
Just to make it super clear, as i was confused about this when i started at utas: ALL classes are in the city. you will rarely (pretty much never) be on the main uni campus. EVERYTHING you do is in the city.