• MSO wishes all applicants the best of luck in the UCAT!
    Remember, it is important not to post content about specific questions until this season is over (feel free to message a moderator about questions that we can collate later) but we would love to hear about your experiences and results!
    Cheers, Mana
    P.S. you can't dismiss this message

Registered members with 100+ posts do not see Ads

Post here if you want Stuart to come over!

Yamster

Dental Moderator
DJ May
  1. Stuart: Why don't you make a bat-call thread somewhere, @Yam? If I am ever needed, you can post there and I will have it set up so that I am notified when you post there, then I will come.
This is the offical Stuart call out/bat signal thread! Post here if you want Stuart to appear.

Yamster

Dental Moderator
DJ May
  1. Stuart: @Yam: Could you test out the new thread? I would like to see if the notification is working g̶o̶o̶d well for that one.
Amended as per request:

Stuart: There is an error, Yam. Could you change the word "good" to "well", please?

Yamster

Dental Moderator
DJ May
Hi, Stuart.

It has recently come to our attention that you have been absent for close to a month now. Is it possible for you to return for a brief moment or simply log in, in order for us to determine if you are still active on this site?

The position of Emeritus might be more tenable to your current situation (if that is what you prefer).

Please let us know,

Kind Regards,

Mod Yam