Registered  members with 100+ posts do not see Ads

Post-UMAT 2018 Debrief Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

A1

Rookie Doc
Next week, 13th or 14th. Considering their reply to Sherlock the other day and the fact that they didn't release today/yesterday

Why give up so soon there are 2 days left in this week. The ACER person who replied to Sherlock basically repeats what's on the website, not like they have more specific info. And we know what said on the website in previous years didn't always match the actual dates.

Henzells

Does anyone have any reputable intel on when they’ll come out or is it very much a waiting game? Like a horror movie where you psych yourself out for the dramatic scary reveal, sweat flowing from the brows, and then nothing happens and the heart feels like it’s been given a second chance at life before BANG! just when you were least expecting it, the headless baby appears and you backside leaves the lounge as you jump in fright.

This is why I don’t watch horror movies

DrDrLMG!

Resident Medical Officer
Administrator
Does anyone have any reputable intel on when they’ll come out or is it very much a waiting game? Like a horror movie where you psych yourself out for the dramatic scary reveal, sweat flowing from the brows, and then nothing happens and the heart feels like it’s been given a second chance at life before BANG! just when you were least expecting it, the headless baby appears and you backside leaves the lounge as you jump in fright.

This is why I don’t watch horror movies

As far as I’m aware, ACER have never advertised exact dates or times for results release and are unlikely to start doing so now. There is always some variability from year to year and it’s just a matter of waiting.

Status
Not open for further replies.