Registered  members with 100+ posts do not see Ads

Scholarship for international students from dental chains/companies?

Is there any way for an international student to obtain a scholarship from dental chains/companies in Australia?

I'd like to study dentistry in Australia but I fear that the cost of studying overseas in Australia might be too big a burden for my family and me (in the future) after I graduate. I'd also like to remain in Australia (hopefully) after graduation to work there, so I thought it'll be ideal if I could obtain a scholarship over in Australia before moving over to study dentistry.

Any advice? (or about grants etc?) Insiders? Haha.

Thanks! =)

crickethunger

the answer is no. Even if there were, as many scholarships as possible should be reserved for locals (rural and indigenous people) way before they are allocated to internationals.

International students already have lower entry requirements why should they also receive scholarships in a course is extremely popular among Australians (especially rural).

Jono

Emeritus Staff
Emeritus Staff
the answer is no. Even if there were, as many scholarships as possible should be reserved for locals (rural and indigenous people) way before they are allocated to internationals.

International students already have lower entry requirements why should they also receive scholarships in a course is extremely popular among Australians (especially rural).

That seems to be an argument for why there shouldn't be any scholarships, not a statement of fact as to whether or not there is.

I've not heard of any in dentistry specifically.

Registered  members with 100+ posts do not see Ads