• UCAT PREP COMPANY DISCUSSION: Site administrators have implemented a rule that states there is to be NO mention of UCAT prep companies. This includes discussion, recommendations, questions, and reviews, and extends to allusions, acronyms, and other other attempts to get around the rule. Offending content will be deleted. Repeat offenders will be warned and may be banned.

Registered members with 100+ posts do not see Ads

September Admission Point into Bond Medicine

hey ! Im not too sure about a groupchat for september entry but I'm in the first year groupchat and would be more than happy to add you ! feel free to send me dm on here and I'll add you to it :) Congrats on getting in once again guys !
That’d be great. I’m new to mso not sure how to dm can you dm me?

Thanks

chewbacca

hey guys, for the compliances, the program charter, does anyone know what cohort we are? the september intake cohort? and my osler account doesnt seem to work, anyone else experiencing the same thing?

Last edited:

Ian Naga

Lurker
hey guys, for the compliances, the program charter, does anyone know what cohort we are? the september intake cohort? and my osler account doesnt seem to work, anyone else experiencing the same thing?
You should be able to email them. This is what they have opn their website;\:
Email: HSMCompliance@bond.edu.au
Tel: +61 7 5595 5825

js1213

The email is from HSMCompliance the bit I’m referring to is in the Blue Cards section
Oh. I haven’t received an email from the Compliance office.
All I’ve received so far is the letter of Offer, the Confirmation of place (after I accepted the offer) and a Fee-help confirmation

have there been any other emails that have gone out besides those?

Last edited:

chewbacca

Oh. I haven’t received an email from the Compliance office.
All I’ve received so far is the letter of Offer, the Confirmation of place (after I accepted the offer) and a Fee-help confirmation

have there been any other emails that have gone out besides those?
ye i got two emails around a week ago, one from the coompliance office and one from the medsa coordinator. you should call up the office and let them know.

js1213

ye i got two emails around a week ago, one from the coompliance office and one from the medsa coordinator. you should call up the office and let them know.
I only got my offer on Monday and accepted on Wednesday, so that’s probably why. I’ll call them when they open up tomorrow

Those of you who have received the email from MEDSA, did they leave a contact number or email address? I think it’ll be faster if I contacted them directly to ask to be added to their mailing list, rather than trying to do it through the general student services office. (I already have the Compliance office’s contacts, I just need the one for the MEDSA)

Also is there a Facebook group or something we should join?

js1213

Is anyone else in the September 2020 cohort having trouble getting into the BONDMD 2020 Facebook group? I've requested entry and also returned the MSSBU form but haven't gotten a response so far, i just want to make sure I'm not missing anything important?

Is anyone else in the September 2020 cohort having trouble getting into the BONDMD 2020 Facebook group? I've requested entry and also returned the MSSBU form but haven't gotten a response so far, i just want to make sure I'm not missing anything important?
I think I got accepted within a couple of days. They're probably just busy atm. Tbh though they don't really post anything useful for us now on there anyway. If you pm me your Facebook name I can add you to the BOND MD 2020 group chat though.