Votes: 8 100.0%
  • Dinner

Votes: 3 37.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

mighty

Sydney January 2012 MSO Meet Up

Sooo some people missed out last time and I'm bored so we're going to run another meet up. I know this is all very last minute but I'm a very last minute sort of person. :p

So post up location suggestions, preferably somewhere close to public transport/easy to get to, what type of thing you'd like to do, dates, times, and we'll go from there. There's also a poll for your convenience.
My suggestions:
Place: city somewhere
Type of thing I'd like to do: lunch. I like food.
Dates: not the 8th or 9th.Times: lunch timez/afternoon.

All are welcome. :)

Final details: Meet at World Square at 12.30 tomorrow (Thursday the 6th). Eating at Makoto (119 Liverpool St). Seeya there! :)

Last edited:

miss_universe

muse.
Emeritus Staff
Another? Didnt we have this like less than a month ago? Hah.

Kyle

Old Man MSO
Emeritus Staff
I'm free if it's before the 16th.

miss_universe

muse.
Emeritus Staff
Lol it could be up to the point soon where you won't even need MSO as a medium anymore

mighty

Nah we don't. Every Sunday we all watch a chick-flick (my personal favourite is Sisterhood of the Travelling Pants), and then we sit in a circle holding hands. We're a melting pot of smiles and rainbows and unicorns and chocolate-flavoured popcorn.

Kyle

Old Man MSO
Emeritus Staff
Sure we all*quarrel*sometimes, and mighty and I are always fussin' and a' feudin' but mostly we're one big happy NSW family.

Registered  members with 100+ posts do not see Ads

mighty

I have another suggestion: Mad Pizza in King's Cross? They do good thin-crust pizza/pasta and such. It's nommy and affordable if we split up the bill between people (well, it was when I went with a bunch of girlfriends, dunno about the cost with these super-man appetites). It's literally a 2 minute walk from the train station for those public transport'in.

Also @ Kyle: we only feud because you try to impose your old-fart mentalities upon my young, youthful, exuberant, whippahsnappaher-ishness.

Kyle

Old Man MSO
Emeritus Staff
*prefer city to kings cross, what about newtown again though? King street thai would be ok, espec one near the station for train people.

BigRedSky

I've voted... but my weekend availability for the next few months is on an ever-decreasing spiral, so I'll let the others decide and attend if I can once the date is set.

Jordan

I'm too cool for meet ups... But seriously, I'm working like a crazy person all of January so it's a no from me

Status
Not open for further replies.