Registered  members with 100+ posts do not see Ads

Sydney MSO Meetup November 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.

Havox

Sword and Martini Guy!
Emeritus Staff
G'day MSO, we're planning to have a meetup in Sydney on the 30th of November 2012. There is no current location but we're open for suggestions. Post here if interested :)

Current guestlist:
Havox
@mighty
@ashy
[MENTION=12045]pgawk[/MENTION]

Last edited:

pgawk

Ekki múkk
Finally! Sounds good. I'm in-and not fussy with food. I'll eat anything. No, really. :)

mighty

My suggestion (well, it was actually pgawk's) is yum cha. Either in Market City or Marigold or the Sky Phoenix one in Pitt st mall.

ashy

Boo.
Emeritus Staff
Keeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeen. Also, Yumcha is amazing.

Kyle

Old Man MSO
Emeritus Staff
Working until 11pm :(

mighty

Dislike, Kyle!Anyway I vote for beaching afterwards.. Tops of 29 degrees yo. Anyone keen?!

Dr Worm

Is a friday!? I don't THINK I have the kids that day, but that's been funny lately, may need to be back in Glebe at 3, maybe not. YUM CHA!

Dr Worm

lol, pgawk: I found swimmers that fit me today. Also found all the swimmers that used to fit me. It must be post-exams, because I thought "who's a cute, fat little buddha?" instead of "oh, dear god".

pgawk

Ekki múkk
lol, pgawk: I found swimmers that fit me today. Also found all the swimmers that used to fit me. It must be post-exams, because I thought "who's a cute, fat little buddha?" instead of "oh, dear god".
LOL, shorts are usually adequate for me. Most of the time, I just go knee deep, think 'I've seen enough of the Jaws franchise to know where this is going.' and then run away.

ashy

Boo.
Emeritus Staff
Keen for yumcha but will probably head off after. Have some other plans later :) Whereabouts are we heading?

Status
Not open for further replies.