Registered  members with 100+ posts do not see Ads

The May is here to help thread! Ask me questions, I give you answers (maybe, I'll try at least).

Ruth

Maderator
Emeritus Staff
a83e8414e3.png

Yamster

Dental Moderator
Emeritus Staff
@May,

I have been finding grey pubes on a semi-regular basis. Is it wrong to be more worried about this than Trump?

The latter may be causing the former, thereby worrying for one equates to worrying for the other.

Yamster

Dental Moderator
Emeritus Staff
Why did you leave hatbox?

I didn't appease the MSO god(s) and so I was struck down from the heavens lol! lmao jokes. I believe that I capitalised "hi omg lmg/lbog" a bit too often and some thought I was yelling at them and thy lord smite thee with thou wrath. In all seriousness though, I think I owe a huge apology to LMG! & LBoG - my intention was never to yell at you guys but rather to show excitement. Sorry if you saw this in any other way!!

Will you be my friend?

As long as you don't kill my friend, The Joker (Sherlock) then we're good! lol :)

I don't mean to stay for long! I promised that I'd put as much work into this forum than what I got out of it if I got an offer this year but I don't think my presence is looked too kindly upon in these parts. I just wanted to give all those that helped me along the way a quick update and a brief catch-up.

Thanks for resurrecting this thread Sherlock (how embarrassing lol)!!

Last edited:

A1

Rookie Doc
Hi Yam you missed out on getting a place last year, then with determination and magic you succeed with multiple offers this year. This would be valuable experience for those who will be trying again like you did, can you share it here or in a new thread?

Yamster

Dental Moderator
Emeritus Staff
Hi Yam you missed out on getting a place last year, then with determination and magic you succeed with multiple offers this year. This would be valuable experience for those who will be trying again like you did, can you share it here or in a new thread?

A1! I'm limiting my presence on here (as some would prefer I do) but feel free to pm me guys if you have any questions (if I'm still around). I've updated most of the people that helped in my private messages too (including you, silly :p ) :) .

But that's it for now. All the best with everything guys! xx