Registered members with 100+ posts do not see Ads

The Official UMAT2007 discussion thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

anonymouse

**ok, I don't want to be too snarky... you might well be disappointed, but you've still done really well, and you should try and keep it in perspective...

If you were just mucking around, and I've misinterpreted it, my bad, but it's late...

Veon

I don't want to do dent, cos there is pretty much nothing good about it apart from the money, which isn't a significant part of my plans anyway. Still, its my 2nd preference.
There's so much wrong with that i'm not sure how to respond.
Triple dotting (...) does not suffice.

I can't really see myself settling for some other bs course. Guess i'll have to suck it up.
I think what you'll really have to suck up is the fact that it's just like any other 'bs course' except for the fact that it has a ridiculously difficult entry process.

Your manner comes across as ignorant and juvenile, atypical of the ego/prestige driven culture perpetuated by the cult of 99.
But hey, i find people wearing those stupid rubber wristbands irritating in a similar way, so what do i know?

CDA

lol so u were initially being sarcastic when u sed "damn i feel your pain" ???? i took that seriously lol

anonymouse

Damn the internet :p yes, I was, but I do mean what I said in the second post. Incredible how the way you interpret something colours every response...

ciaran

There's so much wrong with that i'm not sure how to respond.
Triple dotting (...) does not suffice.
I agree. I have to admit I had nfi what I was talking about, but after speaking to a few people i've come to realise how good it is.

I think what you'll really have to suck up is the fact that it's just like any other 'bs course' except for the fact that it has a ridiculously difficult entry process.
When I wrote "bs course", I meant just doing a course for the sake of doing it, rather than doing what I wanted (ie med), not that other courses (Dent/pharm/whatever) were bs. Guess my expression was crappy, sorry if you're offended.

Your manner comes across as ignorant and juvenile, atypical of the ego/prestige driven culture perpetuated by the cult of 99.
Ah yes, you've found me out! I bow to your wisdom and most genial nature...

R

reece22345

hey everyone
happy with my UMAT, did better than i expected but section 3 let me down (as i knew it would!) im applying for UWA entry and im wondering if my UMAT score will b enough to get an interview. anyone know? my scores were:

S1: 62 (90%)
S2: 63 (96%)
S3: 45 (22%)
Raw: 57 (85%ile)
Percentages: 208
Raw scores: 170

thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.