Registered  members with 100+ posts do not see Ads

UCAT Results Discussion 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.

kfcrat

The lowest I see in the collated data is a 98.1+SEAS / 89%ile. Your 98.8+SEAS would probaby need around 80%ile.
(Btw you get an ATAR boost for SEAS or MG, but I believe if you get both SEAS+MG you don't get a double boost)
ah, i see, thank you guys! Do you think that even if I had gotten a higher atar (like hypothetically, high 99s), I still would not have gotten an interview?

A1

Rookie Doc
My friend from VIC with ATAR 98.8 and UCAT 83 didn't get a Monash interview this year.
In the collated data there's a 83%ile + 99.0 (not sure whether they had SEAS/MG). So 83%ile is possible if they have a sufficient ATAR.

Do you think that even if I had gotten a higher atar (like hypothetically, high 99s), I still would not have gotten an interview?
Not sure but I'm inclined to think 72%ile would still be too low.

TKAO

oowah!
Valued Member
but would a 97/75% have gotten an interview invite as a broadway, or would that have been too low? Because isnt 97 pretty low for the broadway quota which ranges from 96 - 99?
Just to address this, if UWA hasn't changed anything from the year before then you would have. They send out first round interviews based on UCAT rankings only for local WA residents so nothing pretty much would have changed. If you are above the cutoff then they'll interview you after ranking your UCAT.

Anyone have any clue why I would be left out from a 2nd round interview invite with 99.55 and 2950 (91%ile)? I am a local VIC student, and took a gap year in 2020 to redo UCAT.

Reactions: nb

Crow

Staff | Junior Doctor
Anyone have any clue why I would be left out from a 2nd round interview invite with 99.55 and 2950 (91%ile)? I am a local VIC student, and took a gap year in 2020 to redo UCAT.
Assuming you are referring to a Monash interview, did you interview at Monash last year?

I had an interview at UWA with a predicted ATAR of less than 99 and then my actual atar = predicted. This counts me out of an offer for direct pathway right? Their minimum ATAR requirement is 99?

judbudfud

Lurker
Hey so I just received a main round offer from UWA for med with an ATAR of 99.35 and a shocking UCAT (67th percentile lmfao pls don't laugh at me) is there any way TISC wouldve made a mistake? That being said, i think maybe my interview could've just gone really really well. And for reference, im not eligible for any rural bonuses and didn't apply through the EAS.

Status
Not open for further replies.