Registered  members with 100+ posts do not see Ads

UMAT Faliure

Status
Not open for further replies.

Riser

Stop spamming. guh.

You cannot do anything about this, life goes on.

I will probably miss out on medicine for the second year, unless I can find 250k for BOND or get into JCU, and I'm not whining about it. seriously just get over it :p. You will have other opportunities.

you obviously have no empathy....an essential requirement for S2

Hayden

Getting busier
Emeritus Staff
Please see your doctor. I'm closing all these threads.

Stephanie

I got a percentile of 66. I'm quite devo. XD

If we try UMAT again next year, would we still be elligible for undergraduate medicine? I thought University of Western Australia - and pretty much any other university - were phasing out undergrad studies...

So does it mean, for all who did not do well in the UMAT, we MUST take the postgrad-GAMSAT path to get into medicine?

Also, does anyone know if the UMAT and TER cut-offs for bonded medicine is lower?

UWA is not gonna make it grad med in the next few years.... so theres alwyas next year
the TER/UMAT cutoffs for bonded medicine r the same.

unfortunately 66 is not gonna get u an interview at UWA. dont let that affect ur final exams though
my advice - take a break, gap year it up and then see what happens next year. try and get that youth allowance thing... going throgh uni with no money is defs not fun :(

gl!

Stephanie

UWA is not gonna make it grad med in the next few years.... so theres alwyas next year
the TER/UMAT cutoffs for bonded medicine r the same.

unfortunately 66 is not gonna get u an interview at UWA. dont let that affect ur final exams though
my advice - take a break, gap year it up and then see what happens next year. try and get that youth allowance thing... going throgh uni with no money is defs not fun :(

gl!

MAN. Talk about bad timing. I just made a thread when you replied. Sorry!

Thanks for the heads up - thank goodness there is still next year. I'm considering taking an engineering course instead of a gap year (I wouldn't know what to do >__<). Although if I don't get my needed TER, biomedical engineering then non-standard entry/GAMSAT my way into med. Ahahhaa... -__-

Stephanie

uwa is not gonna make it grad med in the next few years.... So theres alwyas next year
the ter/umat cutoffs for bonded medicine r the same.

Unfortunately 66 is not gonna get u an interview at uwa. Dont let that affect ur final exams though
my advice - take a break, gap year it up and then see what happens next year. Try and get that youth allowance thing... Going throgh uni with no money is defs not fun :(

gl!

oops double post

dr russ

34%tile for me :cry:

last year i got 36...

so im really sick of umat now. hello 2 more years of med sci and post-grad for me!!! *sigh*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Registered  members with 100+ posts do not see Ads