Registered members with 100+ posts do not see Ads

[Undergrad] UMAT Forum: Table of Contents

LMG!

Admodistrator
[tabs]

[tab=UMAT Forum Guide]
Important, useful, and interesting UMAT-related information has been pulled from the UMAT forum pages and collated here for ease of browsing and participation. Results and discussions from the past five years have been tabulated, and data from further back can be collated if requested. Interesting debates and discussions have also been linked for those moments when you need to procrastinate but still want to convince yourself you're doing something useful.

If there are forum threads that do not appear in these tabs, but that you feel fit with the content listed here, please feel free to alert someone from the Moderation Team and the thread can be added if appropriate. New threads that fit with the content listed here will also be added if/when they appear. It is intended that this Table of Contents will remain an active work in progress.

For those intrepid adventurers who sat UMAT in 2017, Results Discussion and Results Only threads were added to the 2017 tab in early September.

If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to comment below.

(NOTE: extra credit to Stuart for the assist.)

[/tab]

[tab=2018]
[/tab]

[tab=2017]
[/tab]

[tab=2016]
[/tab]

[tab=2015]
[/tab]

[tab=2014]
[/tab]

[tab=2013]
[/tab]

[tab=Scoring Information]
[/tab]

[tab=Unofficial UMAT Guides]
[/tab]

[tab=UMAT Preparation]
[/tab]

[tab=UMAT Question Bank]
[/tab]

[tab=Informative Threads]
[/tab]

[tab=Discussions and Debates]
[/tab]

[/tabs]

Last edited:

Lantern

Very neat, nice job LMG!.

I feel like we have the potential to make more questions and add to the bank on MSO. Willing to contribute if it happens.

LMG!

Admodistrator
This is the best thing I've ever seen on MSO. Thankyou LMG!
Hold up! I edited the colour and seem to have screwed things up! I may have to get you to re-type this glowing praise in a moment if I have to delete the thread and re-post! Haha!

eta; Stuart is on the case :D

Mana

Registrar
Admodistrator
Very neat, nice job LMG!.

I feel like we have the potential to make more questions and add to the bank on MSO. Willing to contribute if it happens.
There's a whole lot of MSO questions that I haven't had the time to format and add yet.

Let me know if you'd be willing to help with that. We're always open to having more practice content on here!

For the record Stuart LMG!, here are the unformatted questions in question:

UMAT Section 1: Practice Questions |

UMAT Section 2: Practice Questions |

UMAT Section 3: Practice Questions |

Last edited:

Stuart

Administrator
Admodistrator
Hi,

This is a great thread. Well done, LMG!.

Hold up! I edited the colour and seem to have screwed things up! I may have to get you to re-type this glowing praise in a moment if I have to delete the thread and re-post! Haha!

eta; Stuart is on the case :D
I have fixed the majority of the problem but there are a few things that need to be dealt this. (We will discuss it when you return, LMG!.)

There's a whole lot of MSO questions that I haven't had the time to format and add yet.

Let me know if you'd be willing to help with that. We're always open to having more practice content on here!

Hi,

That sounds like a fun job. I am happy to give it a go at the end of the year. I might even try to make it a MCQ-quiz, if my programming skills are up for it.

Last edited:

LMG!

Admodistrator
Hi,

This is a great thread. Well done, LMG!.

I have fixed the majority of the problem but there are a few things they need to dealt this. (We will discuss it when you return, LMG!.)
Thank you!! And yes, as you know... I have fixed it all now. I think! Thank you, thank you.

LMG!

Admodistrator

Oh, wow. That's some serious procrastination material right there!! Definitely worth the time though. I might work with Stuart to do something with this at some stage.

Stuart

Administrator
Admodistrator
Hi LMG!,

What do you think about having a table of examination dates and result-release dates from the past?

Kat92

(Student BDemCare|BBeSt|BNurs) Hopeful for JMP