Registered  members with 100+ posts do not see Ads

UMAT threshold already decided for 2013?

Ive just logged into qtac and on the prerequisite tab, it states

Minimum required UMAT score - yes

Or is it just a generic thing to say that as i sat UMAT, im eligible.

Cheers.

miss_universe

muse.
Emeritus Staff
Looks like they have already set the threshold by looking at that. See if anyone gets a 'no' but still sat UMAT

I got no idea, I've forgotten my login details and haven't accessed it yet. I don't think I did well at all hence why I think that this 'prerequisite for minimum UMAT cutoff score' is essiently just saying anyone who sat UMAT is eligible to apply.

Ill call ACER tomorrow and find out.

miss_universe

muse.
Emeritus Staff
Rather than call ACER, you might find calling QTAC is more productive here.

Thanks very much
For the record this is what it shows (Im surprised they havent processed Chemistry yet, I expect that to be cleared as I just finished first yr chemistry at uni)

screenshot826.jpg

Calem

Ol' Man River
I think it means that you have achieved 50-50-50, from memory.

schammo

Mine has also changed to met minimum requirements once you get cleared for chemistry that whole box will disappear (or it did for me). Considering you are trying for UQ Dent i emailed the admission office and they said last year you needed low 180's (181-182 or something) for the combined score, but a minimum of 58 in section one (this info i was not aware of before). Obviously you need a OP1 (school leaver) and if you studied chem at uni (i assume you may be selected off a GPA instead) you need at 5.8 gpa if you went to a Go8 uni. I asked if this GPA was likely to change and they said no. If people are looking for UQ Med I have no idea sorry.

QTAC do not seem to like giving out your scores over the phone. If you need your UMAT score I suggest you go to ACER's website and apply for new password, your log in is your email from memory.

Registered  members with 100+ posts do not see Ads