Registered members with 100+ posts do not see Ads

UMelbourne - Monash Soccer Game

l2_perch

Hey guys,

Everyone should get down to the Monash Sports Centre on Wednesday April 25 from 1-5 for the Inagural Monash vs Melbourne Med Soccer Competition! From 1-2 is a free MUMUS run BBQ and then the game kicks off at 2. With an incredibly strong line up from Monash and an equally impressive team from Melbourne the game could prove to be the game of the century (and hopefully more memorable than that damned Round of 16 Clash with Italy... those b@stards)

Whether you're Melbourne or Monash, 1st, 2nd, 3rd or any year, get down and support a good cause. People will be there taking donations for charity and the game promises not to disappoint! :D

Given that I'm helping to organise it, I'm expecting everyone in Victoria from MSO to rock up :D

Hope to see you all there :D

- Lachlan

l2_perch

Originally posted by Body@Apr 23 2007, 07:39 PM
PM it? Why would I do that when I can talk (USE SPEECH? shock horror!) to her at uni?

And yes - you should all go to the soccer game.
[snapback]40071[/snapback]​
You playing? Take a look out for me (coz I've got no idea who you are :p) I'll be the shorter guy playing striker for Monash, and probably the one who's in charge of most things :p

Hooray for having ideas then having to actually be responsible for things...

lordgarlic

MSO Kiwi #1
Emeritus Staff
Originally posted by kevin@Apr 25 2007, 09:21 PM
Monash Med vs UMelb Med

4-0

^_^
[snapback]40337[/snapback]​
wonder what sort of scoreline you would get if it was Aussie Rules/Rugby Union/Rugby League haha

lordgarlic

MSO Kiwi #1
Emeritus Staff
Originally posted by kevin@Apr 25 2007, 10:43 PM
The fact that it's more physical?

234082348920342 - 0
[snapback]40351[/snapback]​
my point exactly :p is the melbourne team of the stereotypical melbourne type student lol? (geekish?)

iddybiddy

Originally posted by lordgarlic@Apr 26 2007, 05:13 PM
my point exactly :p is the melbourne team of the stereotypical melbourne type student lol? (geekish?)
[snapback]40469[/snapback]​
LOL some of them are. Quite a few guys on that team are my mates... so I can say with certainty, yes.

l2_perch

Prod, you suck for not coming :p Or if you came, you suck for not saying hi :p You'd better damned well come for the match at Melbourne and say hi :p

Oh, and "Back to ya textbooks!" :D

pi

Junior doctor
Emeritus Staff
No doubt it would be tough if the people playing were in med school a decade ago. Please don't reply to old threads for no good reason! :)