Registered  members with 100+ posts do not see Ads

UNSW Interview Offers 2008

Status
Not open for further replies.

Season

Emeritus Staff
Emeritus Staff
I wonder whether the 'loss' of Melbourne as an undergraduate pathway is going to make entry more competitive across the nation. I'd assume so? (But maybe only slightly seeing as Melbourne didn't have THAT many positions anyway?)

For the record, I also said dog if memory serves =)

It'll 100% make it more competitive in Victoria that's for sure, but you'd be surprised at the number of people who don't apply outside their own state. I know most of my current med friends didn't, and I'm a bit of a rarity considering I applied that I applied for so many.

Also a lot of new places opened up last year UWS, Monash extended rural cohort, UNCLE doubled via Armidale so it could be worse.

LottoX

1a2a3a
Well, as everybody knows, there are actually currently too many Med students to handle...

ashy

Boo.
Emeritus Staff
UNSW interviews start tomorrow!!!

so good luck everyone!!

meethu

im not gonna loose sleep over it....yet. mines not till friday. good luck to all da mso'ers out there. hope we all get in :D

ashy

Boo.
Emeritus Staff
nerves won't hit me til friday morning. RIGHT BEFORE my interview. lol
youre at 3 arent you meethu? maybe i'll seeyou there

meethu

nerves won't hit me til friday morning. RIGHT BEFORE my interview. lol
youre at 3 arent you meethu? maybe i'll seeyou there

maybe - i'll probably get to uni like a hr or two earlier becos my plane gets there at 10:30 am meaning i'll have to get up at 6am. definately never asking my parents to book me a ticket again!

ashy

Boo.
Emeritus Staff
lol flying from ballarat..? or melbs?

tjchung

anyone going for the interview 5:00 on thursday??
i hope being interviewed last on thursday doesnt affect my chances

meethu

lol flying from ballarat..? or melbs?

ballarat's too crap to have direct air service to sydney. so i'll have to go to avalon (near melb) which is 2 hrs away. i'll be lucky if i'm not half dead when i get there. do they ask u a lotta rural related q's in the int?

ashy

Boo.
Emeritus Staff
hmm thats what i've heard. come on mso chat. talk there

Snuffbox

The Thinker
ballarat's too crap to have direct air service to sydney. so i'll have to go to avalon (near melb) which is 2 hrs away. i'll be lucky if i'm not half dead when i get there. do they ask u a lotta rural related q's in the int?

they ask lots of rural questions? really? or is it that only for rural entry?

oooh mso chat is on now? i did not know!

meethu

they ask lots of rural questions? really? or is it that only for rural entry?

oooh mso chat is on now? i did not know!

hey lula - the rural q's only for rural stream. both me n ashy are rural apps so yeah. n mso chat's on whenever we can get ppl together so its aloways on ina way.

ashy

Boo.
Emeritus Staff
argh. I'm sick and my interview's in two days...:(

shrende

haha dont worry you'll be fine...its not too bad...as long as you dont get the asian guy!!

Be sure to go over your application

ashy

Boo.
Emeritus Staff
lol unlucky. yeah i'm better now, thanks. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.