Registered  members with 100+ posts do not see Ads

UoO: Alternative ('Other') Category Chat/Enquiries

Usually after uni send out final offer, how long do we have until we need to accept? And also, do we have to pay a deposit?

I'm just trying to figure out the timeline as most other unis send out offer in late Dec/early Jan

last year the offers came out 31st august. during the interview they do tell us a vague date like between 'end of august to early september'.
the offers then on for 2 weeks. u do not have to pay a deposit. you jst pay the uni fee after you enrol with everyone else, which does not open til ..late jan i think.

I've been looking at a lot of MMI interview videos and it seems like there's a lot of scenario based questions. Is that similar with our interview?

Hi everyone!
I’ve been a long time creeper but only cuz I couldn’t get the validation email to work and now it finally has and I can post woo!
I’ve been offered an interview for Tuesday as well! Incredibly nervous but so grateful for all the information I’ve found here. Thank you to everyone posting!
I’m a Speech Therapist with about 8 years experience applying within the alt category. I spent 4 years living and working in London too.
I wish everyone the best of luck!!

Back