Registered  members with 100+ posts do not see Ads

UoO HSFY 2023

Bethel

Nope it only went blank for medicine. It still says waiting list under dentistry. But I had thought I would get dent before medicine as well.

Bethel

I got an offer from dentistry yesterday. The offer said that it will lapse on the 15th. So if any more offers will be given it will probably be after tomorrow. I declined it so there should be atleast one spot open.

I got an offer from dentistry yesterday. The offer said that it will lapse on the 15th. So if any more offers will be given it will probably be after tomorrow. I declined it so there should be atleast one spot open.
did your evision go blank before you got the offer?

weenie

Hi everyone, I was wondering if you could answer some questions I have regarding the HSFY papers for semester 2.

I completed the semester 1 papers for HSFY a few years ago and will begin the semester 2 papers later this year (HUBS192, BIOC192, POPH192).

Since it's been a while I'm a little concerned with how I'll find the content. Could you guys please provide some insight into how much of the knowledge from semester 1 carries over into the semester 2 papers? Will I be ok with the semester 2 content given that I have likely forgotten a lot of the semester 1 content?

Also, what is the overall type of content involved in each paper? Is it mainly memorisation / rote learning (like HUBS191), or is it more theory-based with concepts you have to get your head around (like in CHEM191 & PHSI191)?

Lastly, I was wondering if anyone would be willing to share their slides/notes from semester 2, as I’d like to prepare a little ahead of time.

TIA! :D