• UCAT results are out! Just kidding, I'm just testing the notices system. Cheers, Mana

Uq bdsc 2015

maestrom

Hey has anyone got their offers from UQ Bdsc yet? If you got yours, come say hello here! :lol:

I got mine mid Nov and I just received the confirmation of enrolment!

maestrom

[MENTION=21219]TimChin[/MENTION] hey tim, seeya there man:) when are you heading over to brisbane?

[MENTION=15287]deltaForce[/MENTION] thanks man:) Can you give me some advice on accomodation? I've looked through uqrentals and emailed some of the providers but they want me to inspect the room. I understand the need to inspect but the problem is I'm probably not going over to inspect the rooms. I don't wish to stay at unilodge (bad reviews). Could you help me out here?

fabulous

Hey guys I got mine last Friday and just received confirmation letter too! Super duper excited now :lols: See you guys soon!!

michaelting90

Congrats mates!
i am currently in brisbane. The place looks really good just that it is really hot now because of summer. The locals here are very accommodating!

fabulous

lol the heat will only get worse :p hope everyone can find a great accommodation soon! can't wait to see y'all!!

flashingbright

Hey [MENTION=19911]fabulous[/MENTION] , congrats on your offer!

I heard the heatwaves in brisbane can get pretty nasty. When will the summer season end in queensland?

fabulous

Thank you flashingbright!! I suppose you've received your offer letter too? :)

Summer session ends around May? Brisbane is pretty warm all the time.

jsth

got an offer today as an interstate applicant :)
Will wait for other offer and then decide!

jsth

[MENTION=21045]BlueSong[/MENTION] , the offers by other states such as UAC

Laine

Got a BDSc offer! Accepted and enrolled for now, but will see if I end up going after UAC med offers are released!

jsth

[MENTION=18875]Laine[/MENTION] , did your offer have the BDSc (Honours) or was it just BDSc? Thanks and good luck for med offers :)

LLTHPH

got an offer today as an interstate applicant :)
Will wait for other offer and then decide!
Hi jsth, I'm interested in the score require to be offered a place at UQ, do you mind letting me know what UMAT and GPA you achieved? (y)

Laine

@Laine , did your offer have the BDSc (Honours) or was it just BDSc? Thanks and good luck for med offers :)
BDSc (Hons)! I just didn't bother putting the honours bit down :p Thank you! Good luck to you too!

If anyone is interested - they had 50 places for local students and 20 for internationals this year! UMAT cutoff must've been pretty low too, seeing as I got an offer (84 percentile).

jsth

@LLTHPH hey I received gpa of 7.0 and umat of 92%ile. Did you apply as well? :)