Registered  members with 100+ posts do not see Ads

Uq bdsc 2015

dandez

Lurker
Not sure about this year as some subjects have changed, but it should be pretty similar to last year. Don't worry about having a timetable that clashes. Most likely it lists all of the possible classes that you could attend. The timeslots for your dental subjects will be allocated automatically at a later date closer to the start of semester so you won't have to attend every single session. Hope that helps.

asked uq dent a couple of questions and they said that 60% of classes are held at herston and 40% at st lucia during first year. then the rest at herston. hence, would it be wiser to find accommodation at herston instead of st lucia? there are buses that go between right?

dandez

Lurker
Looking at the timetable for 1st years, it seems that you'll have one day at St Lucia, two days where you'll be going to both campuses and another two days at the OHC. So yes, you will have more classes at Herston for first year at least. There's more accommodation options near St Lucia, but it'll probably be ever so slightly easier on transport if living in Herston. There is the direct bus 66 that shuttles between both campuses, so going from one to the other shouldn't be an issue.

Woodgate

Lurker
Hey, did you accept your offer? And I was wondering what was your section one score for umat (because I had a very similar score but didn't recieve an offer)
[MENTION=21498]skent[/MENTION]

Last edited:

fabulous

Hi [MENTION=19575]ElleWhy[/MENTION], really?! I could only find groups for 2012, 2013, and 2014 cohorts though. Do you mind sharing the link here? Thanks!!