Registered  members with 100+ posts do not see Ads

Uq bdsc 2015

maestrom

Hey has anyone got their offers from UQ Bdsc yet? If you got yours, come say hello here! :lol:

I got mine mid Nov and I just received the confirmation of enrolment!

maestrom

[MENTION=21219]TimChin[/MENTION] hey tim, seeya there man:) when are you heading over to brisbane?

[MENTION=15287]deltaForce[/MENTION] thanks man:) Can you give me some advice on accomodation? I've looked through uqrentals and emailed some of the providers but they want me to inspect the room. I understand the need to inspect but the problem is I'm probably not going over to inspect the rooms. I don't wish to stay at unilodge (bad reviews). Could you help me out here?

fabulous

Hey guys I got mine last Friday and just received confirmation letter too! Super duper excited now :lols: See you guys soon!!

Congrats mates!
i am currently in brisbane. The place looks really good just that it is really hot now because of summer. The locals here are very accommodating!

Hey [MENTION=19911]fabulous[/MENTION] , congrats on your offer!

I heard the heatwaves in brisbane can get pretty nasty. When will the summer season end in queensland?

fabulous

Thank you flashingbright!! I suppose you've received your offer letter too? :)

Summer session ends around May? Brisbane is pretty warm all the time.

jsth

got an offer today as an interstate applicant :)
Will wait for other offer and then decide!

jsth

[MENTION=21045]BlueSong[/MENTION] , the offers by other states such as UAC

Laine

Got a BDSc offer! Accepted and enrolled for now, but will see if I end up going after UAC med offers are released!

jsth

[MENTION=18875]Laine[/MENTION] , did your offer have the BDSc (Honours) or was it just BDSc? Thanks and good luck for med offers :)

LLTHPH

got an offer today as an interstate applicant :)
Will wait for other offer and then decide!

Hi jsth, I'm interested in the score require to be offered a place at UQ, do you mind letting me know what UMAT and GPA you achieved? (y)

Laine

@Laine , did your offer have the BDSc (Honours) or was it just BDSc? Thanks and good luck for med offers :)

BDSc (Hons)! I just didn't bother putting the honours bit down :p Thank you! Good luck to you too!

If anyone is interested - they had 50 places for local students and 20 for internationals this year! UMAT cutoff must've been pretty low too, seeing as I got an offer (84 percentile).

jsth

@LLTHPH hey I received gpa of 7.0 and umat of 92%ile. Did you apply as well? :)