Registered  members with 100+ posts do not see Ads

UQ UQ Medicine: Provisional Entry Questions and Discussion

And also does anyone know what current medical issues I should study up on before my MMI?
I’d think none. Admittedly, I’ve not done a UQ MMI but I have done them elsewhere and in my experience they have nothing to do with your medical knowledge (as it’s assumed they’ll teach you that stuff when you actually start studying Med).

I’d think none. Admittedly, I’ve not done a UQ MMI but I have done them elsewhere and in my experience they have nothing to do with your medical knowledge (as it’s assumed they’ll teach you that stuff when you actually start studying Med).
Ahhh okay thank you so much! I've now done practice on just normal MMI questions from the medstudentsonline portal (thank you for linking that resource by the way) so I think I should be all set for my interview tomorrow!

does anyone know whether uq will upgrade bmp to csp if offers are declined/lapsed?
They have in the past, but you have to do a “conditional accept” and keep the CSP course as your preference. If you just accept, that’s what you will get.

Reactions: ZZL
They have in the past, but you have to do a “conditional accept” and keep the CSP course as your preference. If you just accept, that’s what you will get.
thanks a lot, I called uq admission yesterday and that’s exactly what they advised me to do

Does UQ usually send out all the declined offers in the next offer round?
Yes - if it’s the same as in past years they should be out Wednesday 24th, unless the delays to the main offer round have affected this process.

Does UQ look at only my UCAT score when determining if I will receive an interview invite, or do they look at ATAR/Projected ATAR as well? Also, do they treat selection ranks with adjustments the same as raw ATAR scores?

Does UQ look at only my UCAT score when determining if I will receive an interview invite, or do they look at ATAR/Projected ATAR as well?
Iirc UQ interview invites are solely on UCAT score, since they don't ask for predicted ATAR.

Also, do they treat selection ranks with adjustments the same as raw ATAR scores?
For place offers the weightings are 25% Selection rank + 25% UCAT + 50% Interview.
This implies Selection rank of raw ATAR plus zero adjustment is treated the same as ATAR plus adjustments (except the rare cases requiring a tie-break then the one with higher raw is higher).

Back