Registered members with 100+ posts do not see Ads

USYD doctor of dental medicine

nourz

Hi all,
I'm really interested in studying doctor of dental medicine at USYD, and I'll be looking to apply as a postgraduate this year. I just wanted to ask if anyone knows the GPA calculation method they use I just want to confirm if I meet the minimum 5 GPA for applying (my GPA is roughly 5.3) but I don't know should I be hopeful in applying? If I get a good GAMSAT score, what are my chances? Has anyone done this course with a not so great GPA? Any advice or info would be greatly appreciated <3

nourz

I would suggest checking out PagingDr, they have alot more graduate entry/gamsat information. Im sure your aware that the GAMSAT has been cancelled/postponed until further notice
Yeah I know the GAMSAT cancellation is a bummer hopefully it will be rescheduled, but thanks I'll check out paging dr

A1

Admissions Speculator
Hi all,
I'm really interested in studying doctor of dental medicine at USYD, and I'll be looking to apply as a postgraduate this year. I just wanted to ask if anyone knows the GPA calculation method they use I just want to confirm if I meet the minimum 5 GPA for applying (my GPA is roughly 5.3) but I don't know should I be hopeful in applying? If I get a good GAMSAT score, what are my chances? Has anyone done this course with a not so great GPA? Any advice or info would be greatly appreciated <3
I have not looked specifically for USyd Dent. If it is similar to USyd Med then the GPA 5 is a hurdle. Interview selection is on GAMSAT score and offers are on combined Interview + GAMSAT with 2 : 1 or 50/50 ratio.

nourz

I have not looked specifically for USyd Dent. If it is similar to USyd Med then the GPA 5 is a hurdle. Interview selection is on GAMSAT score and offers are on combined Interview + GAMSAT with 2 : 1 or 50/50 ratio.
I have a friend that got into USYD med with 5.3 GPA, so I'm hoping that a good gamsat can pull me through and its good that they use it as a hurdle. Thanks