Registered  members with 100+ posts do not see Ads

USYD provisional dentistry interview offers

Hi friends,

I am afraid I have not made the cut off for this year. Has anyone actually received an interview offer and if so, do you mind sharing your 2015 ATAR? For those that have received offers, what was the interview like?

MD

Emeritus Staff
Emeritus Staff
Hi friends,

I am afraid I have not made the cut off for this year. Has anyone actually received an interview offer and if so, do you mind sharing your 2015 ATAR? For those that have received offers, what was the interview like?

Yep received it on Friday. 99.95. But I know of people with as low as 99.8 who got the interviews :)

Aisha

Hi friends,

How do you know you havent made the cut? Have they sent out rejection emails yet? and have they sent out all the interview offers yet?

How do you know you havent made the cut? Have they sent out rejection emails yet? and have they sent out all the interview offers yet?

From what I've gathered offers were already sent out last week so I don't have my hopes up. I have yet to receive a rejection mail though.

MD

Emeritus Staff
Emeritus Staff
From what I've gathered offers were already sent out last week so I don't have my hopes up. I have yet to receive a rejection mail though.
What's your atar? Maybe they'll send out more today

Registered  members with 100+ posts do not see Ads