Registered  members with 100+ posts do not see Ads

USyd Usyd Provisional Entry MD Interview Information

le_Xd

bloody hell... so stressed waiting for friday
I feel as if i've worked so hard to get 99,95 but still failed the final objective of being able to get a seat in my home state.....

Isiyara

UQ MD II
doubt that counted at all tbh

Yeah well that really sucks, definitely did not do written assessment well. On another note, they really did do a good job of convincing everyone to want to go there like by the end of the day I heard people who were tossing up between USyd and UNSW (where they preferenced UNSW first) at the start of day planning on swapping the two by the end.

Isiyara

UQ MD II
bloody hell... so stressed waiting for friday
I feel as if i've worked so hard to get 99,95 but still failed the final objective of being able to get a seat in my home state.....

True, and it's so hard to gauge how we did! Anyway, all the best to everyone for Friday!!! :)

Mana

there are no stupid questions, only people
Administrator
A rather large percentage of you who did the interview will get in, and those who didn't would qualify for Griffith's provisional degree anyway.

I could go so far as to say if you interviewed today, in all likelihood, you will be in a medical course or provisional entry course next year. Welcome to medicine!

Mohini

Then I'm guessing they'll be calling us in a bit. Dentistry interviews were before med so I think they'll do med after they're done with dent.

faysapprentice

Then I'm guessing they'll be calling us in a bit. Dentistry interviews were before med so I think they'll do med after they're done with dent.

the calls are from different people, not the same people

it was at like 11 am btw

Last edited by a moderator:

Svap16

I just recieved a call saying that I'm on the waiting list for med. What does this mean and what r the chances that I'll get an offer. By the way I'm interstate
Thanks in advance

Mohini

If they say we've done well on our assessment and all, as long as our number 1 preference on UAC is USyd, we're basically in right?

Mana

there are no stupid questions, only people
Administrator
As much as it sucks to play the waiting game, you'll probably find that if you miss out on a first round offer at USyd, the next offers will start to come out after all the interstate offers do - this is when the people who were ranked above you may receive offers to other universities (especially in their own state) and then decline USyd in favour of them.

Mohini

Do they tell if u have done well in the assessment?...I was just told I'm on the waiting list

Yeah! And they didn't mention the word waiting list so I think that's positive! Also, thanks MedDent! Wasn't a hundred percent sure!

Reactions: MD