Registered  members with 100+ posts do not see Ads

UTAS Applicant Support Group

DrDrLMG!

Resident Medical Officer
Administrator
At what time did UTAS release conditional offers last year on the 28 Nov? Was it in the morning or afternoon?

MSO doesn't time-stamp (that I can see, anyway) forum posts, so we only know a date unless someone from back then happens to a) remember and b) pop by.

Stuart

Administrator
Emeritus Staff
MSO doesn't time-stamp (that I can see, anyway) forum posts, so we only know a date unless someone from back then happens to a) remember and b) pop by.

Hi,

I can find it out for you if you can find the post(s) for me.

DrDrLMG!

Resident Medical Officer
Administrator
Ok, no idea if the guy knew what i was talking about but he said "With the medicine offers, they aren't coming out till mid-january" so not sure if he meant for everyone or a certain group.

Hahaha. Yeah, that's not true. Seriously, I can tell you now there is almost negative amounts of knowledge to be gained by calling admissions. Last year, we got so much misinformation we knew LESS after calling than we did before...

Re. the above. The first round of local offers is December and interstate non-rural the first week of Jan, so mid-Jan is wrong on all levels. UNLESS IT'S NOT. Which is 7/8th of the "fun" you get with a UTAS application :D

ETA: first round Tas offers are released Dec 20th according to the Key Dates page (which was accurate on this front last year). OMG must flight mode for realz now!

Last edited:

DrDrLMG!

Resident Medical Officer
Administrator
Hi,

I can find it out for you if you can find the post(s) for me.

My plane it legit taking off so better switch to flight mode. UTAS Offers 2017 Discussion in the Offers forum, if you can find it.

Stuart

Administrator
Emeritus Staff
My plane it legit taking off so better switch to flight mode. UTAS Offers 2017 Discussion in the Offers forum, if you can find it.

Hi,

I will work on it immediately. I should have an answer by the time you land.

Have a safe trip back home, LMG!!

Stuart

Administrator
Emeritus Staff
At what time did UTAS release conditional offers last year on the 28 Nov? Was it in the morning or afternoon?

Hi,

I have been hunting for the information for the last 40 or so minutes. Thus far,
  • The first known case was reported on MSO on Tuesday 29 November 2016, just before 10:00 AM;
  • There were a few members who reported they received an offer on Monday 28 November 2016, but did not report the time.
I will update you if and when I find anything better.

Registered  members with 100+ posts do not see Ads