• MSO wishes the best of luck to all users with upcoming interviews! For those interviewing at universities that do not have applicants sign an NDA, it would be greatly appreciated if you could send me (Crow) a PM with your interview questions to help future users. These will not be shared publicly until all interviews for that university have been completed. Cheers! ETA: Please check out our new Interview Portal!

Registered members with 100+ posts do not see Ads

UTAS Roll Call 2013

Issie

[MENTION=11963]Bueller[/MENTION], I can't remember what your umat was but the lowest I've heard of this year was a 53 and she has a bonded offer and only just got it. but the good news is some offers are still coming out. :)

Bueller

@Bueller , I can't remember what your umat was but the lowest I've heard of this year was a 53 and she has a bonded offer and only just got it. but the good news is some offers are still coming out. :)
Hooolllyyyy cow. My UMAT is 52, 53rd percentile. It would be just my luck if it got this close and I still didn't get an offer. I don't know how to process this. My plans would be a whole lot simpler if I could just get in this year. Thanks so much for letting me know Issie!!! :unsure:

TayaG

Hey UTAS-er's. I am getting my application together for next year now and I have a few questions. Does any one know the UMAT scores required to be considered? I got some really vague answers from the admissions staff at the uni. My GPA is 5.4 (i've completed a degree) and have just sat UMAT (but have no idea what I got) and utas admissions said you'd need a raw score of 180....? I am going to try and get a bonded spot. Are these harder/easier to get? Am I completely crazy to think that I can get in with that GPA? Are you ranked by UMAT or GPA? If I do get in and move to Tasmania, will you guys be my friends because I don't know any one!!?????

renel

@Bueller , I can't remember what your umat was but the lowest I've heard of this year was a 53 and she has a bonded offer and only just got it. but the good news is some offers are still coming out. :)
[MENTION=13928]Issie[/MENTION] Was your friend local/interstate/non-standard/rural/outstanding GPA or ATAR? Thank you!