Registered members with 100+ posts do not see Ads

UWS Meet-up! Friday Feb 24th 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dr Worm

Epic edit! What with all the date and location confusion, now we have 2 UWS meet ups before uni.

Pre-uni UWS medie meetup!

Friday 24th of Feb

6:30pm

Primo Mondo
Primo Mondo Restaurant
It's near the uni, it's after work for those of you to whom it applies, and it has pizza and gelato. Post if you're coming, cos if it's lots we might have to book.

AND

Pre-uni UWS medie meetup?!

Friday 17th of Feb

1:30pm

Mallacca Straights
http://www.malaccastraitsbroadway.com.au/
It's near the city / usyd / RPA, it's in the middle of the day, it's BYO if you want to, and it's really good Malaysian (and pretty cheap).

#mods can you change the thread title?

Last edited:

Matt

Emeritus MSO Staff
Emeritus
Hmm, if I decide to come Friday @ 6.30 would be difficult.

Matt

Emeritus MSO Staff
Emeritus
I forgot I have a triathlon on the Sunday of that weekend. Maybe I'll look into coming down the following weekend.

woozy

Can no longer do the 17th :( I know this is hard on you Dr. Worm but how about the 24th if Matt is able to come down.

Matt

Emeritus MSO Staff
Emeritus
The 25th would be best for me but the 24th might be do-able if it was in the city.

woozy

OK, guys, infact the 23rd is good for me, and the 24th is manageable (the 17th is actually pretty bad for me, being post-wisdom-tooth extraction. Codeine is not my friend). Will we try again?

@JeremiahGreenspoon @woozy @Havox @SympathyClock @Corn_Add_Risk @chloeboat @BigRedSky @Matt @Peppy @Chezza @boredishboi @ctmurphy8 @yalando

Is 24th feb good?
24th is good, 25th as well if it's a city meet up pref lunch but can do dinner. I guess it really depends on the best time and place for first years. Can a mod create a multiple vote poll with the 23rd, 24th, and 25th for both Campbelltown and City.

Matt

Emeritus MSO Staff
Emeritus
Had a think about it and I can't really come on the weekend of the 24th either. I might come down the following weekend, maybe.

Ceebee

I'm away from the 24th-26th, sorry, guys! If you're thinking of holding it the week after, on the night of the 2nd (Friday), the first years will be busy with orientation stuff. The 29th would be convenient for all the first years because they'd already be in ctown and by the looks of things that's 7/13 of the people wormy tagged.

Last edited:

Dr Worm

[MENTION=8766]chloeboat[/MENTION]:
does this firsty need to make sure she's child-free on the 2nd? tell me now.

Dr Worm

I shall make a note of it. You will let me know these things asap, right? (I can be very child free on the 2nd and for med camp. I'm gonna pay for it for the rest of feb tho ).

Ceebee

I shall make a note of it. You will let me know these things asap, right? (I can be very child free on the 2nd and for med camp. I'm gonna pay for it for the rest of feb tho ).
I'll do my best to give you a heads up ahead of time.

Dr Worm

Epic edit! What with all the date and location confusion, now we have 2 UWS meet ups before uni. (this is the same as the first post in the thread, and is (presumably) the final plan.

Pre-uni UWS medie meetup!

Friday 24th of Feb

6:30pm

Primo Mondo
Primo Mondo Restaurant
It's near the uni, it's after work for those of you to whom it applies, and it has pizza and gelato. Post if you're coming, cos if it's lots we might have to book.

AND

Pre-uni UWS medie meetup?!

Friday 17th of Feb

1:30pm

Mallacca Straights
Stephen Pong

It's near the city / usyd / RPA, it's in the middle of the day, it's BYO if you want to, and it's really good Malaysian (and pretty cheap).

Status
Not open for further replies.