Registered  members with 100+ posts do not see Ads

UWS Meet-up! Friday Feb 24th 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kyle

Old Man MSO
Emeritus Staff
Not free for 24th (working evenings) or 17th (working days). Damn. Have fun guys.

Dr Worm

I really should either change the post title, or be better at organizing things

I can't change the UWS meddies thread title but at all: lunch on the 17th is open invite to everyone

[MENTION=10872]mighty[/MENTION], you're coming, right? It's just before you leave. @Kyky You should have weighed in earlier. But if Mighty comes, there's a fair change that we'll be wandering around Newtown buying tupperware at knockoff time.

BigRedSky

I'll be at the Friday one, especially as I was part of the plan that started it. I may or may not be bringing a large quantity of Jelly Belly jelly beans.

Dr Worm

... as I was part of the plan that started it.

I may or may not be bringing a large quantity of Jelly Belly jelly beans.

Organised entirely around your schedule would be anouther way of putting it :-P

what "may not"?!

Pretty please?

mighty

Food addict reporting for duty. :)

17th should be good, but it really depends on how much I've packed and how much mum is still nagging me to pack. I definitely need to buy some more clothes although I really should figure out when, I haven't of course. Maybe tomorrow.

I think it's safe to say that everyone's attendance is subject to [MENTION=8764]BigRedSky[/MENTION] bringing the Jelly Beans. :p

mighty

It's the wrong thread for gelato talk! I'm buying you gelato this Saturday at Messina. Don't go around thinking that I'll be buying you dessert at lunch. I'm broke and going to be most tightass-ish. ;)

Havox

Sword and Martini Guy!
Emeritus Staff
It's the wrong thread for gelato talk! I'm buying you gelato this Saturday at Messina. Don't go around thinking that I'll be buying you dessert at lunch. I'm broke and going to be most tightass-ish. ;)

*sadface* I can't actually go to the lunch one.

mighty

Wait.. why are you posting in this thread then? Trying to steal all my Jelly Beans? Get out. :p

BigRedSky

Well, based on replies it looks like I'm bringing the Jelly Bellys - I hope the restaurant doesn't charge, err, Beanage. It is, all things considered, quite hard to hide 1.8kg of Jelly Beans.

Apparently there are well over 1000, maybe even around 2000 in the container. I'd better be leaving with some left, that said, it would make an almost better story if they're all eaten!

mighty

This makes me very happy. :lol:

If wormy's kiddlers are coming, trust me, there will be no jelly beans left. We're all going to walk out of the restaurant (or the park) high on sugar. *cheers*

woozy

Is anyone actually going to this tomorrow? Or are you all just going to mac tav next friday?

Status
Not open for further replies.