Registered  members with 100+ posts do not see Ads

UWS or UTAS, please weigh in!

dasher

As far as an international student is concerned, which would be a better uni, and why? Clock's a ticking! :unsure:

Thank you!

Dr Worm

[MENTION=11972]dasher[/MENTION] sounds like you're feeling frantic and want a reply, but I'm not sure it's possible for us to give you a good one. None of us go to both. ABout all you can do is research both unis, and the states/ areas, and make a decision. You could try calling the unis and talking to them? try their websites or the forums here and on Paging Dr that seem relevant. But, I think it's a personal choice, and we can't make it for you.

RTeh

[MENTION=11972]dasher[/MENTION]: If you are from Singapore, I suggest you choose UTAS because it is accredited by Singapore Medical Council BUT not UWS. I know both uni are equally good but assuming you may return to Singapore to work, then UTAS is a safer choice.

JeremiahGreenspoon

There may be some difference in teaching content. Maybe some like [MENTION=2838]n33b[/MENTION] and [MENTION=5638]Havox[/MENTION] can elaborate, but from memory Utas has quite a strong focus on anatomy, and UWS is less so, and more about independent learning.

UWS is also close to a major city, UTas is in a fairly quiet town that will seem REALLY quiet after Singapore. Depends what's important to you in that aspect.

Registered  members with 100+ posts do not see Ads