Registered  members with 100+ posts do not see Ads

What masters degree can I do?

rambok

Hi all, I have been in a very difficult situation of indecisiveness. I have a Bachelors degree in medical science which I studied in hope of getting into medicine. I have sat GAMSAT twice and it has been incredibly difficult to do well. I have also stuffed up one undergrad medical interview as well. Although I want to continue having a crack at GAMSAT I know I need to have a plan B too. I have spent almost a year now doing completely unrelated job and I can't continue that on for next year. What career options do I have and what masters degree are available for a career in a related or unrelated fields? Any response would be much appreciated.

frootloop

Doctor
'What masters degrees are available for a career in a related or unrelated field?' is a pretty broad question, yo'.

What part(s) of your bachelors did you find interesting? Is there anything you could see yourself doing research in as a career? Are you after a masters that'll put you down a science-y/research career, or are you looking for a masters that'll line you up for a certain profession? (idk what how it works where you are, but here the likes of audiology are a masters degree). Is there an industry field you're interested in, like working for pharma companies or something?

I know that's a lot of questions, but it's kind of hard for anyone to be able to give you a list of career options that'd suit you without actually knowing what you like doing.

Registered  members with 100+ posts do not see Ads