• MSO wishes all applicants the best of luck in the UCAT!
    Remember, it is important not to post content about specific questions until this season is over (feel free to message a moderator about questions that we can collate later) but we would love to hear about your experiences and results!
    Cheers, Mana
    P.S. you can't dismiss this message

Registered members with 100+ posts do not see Ads

When are CSU Dent Interviews?

Status
Not open for further replies.

onytae

Hi MSOs,

I was wondering when CSU hold their interviews because I will be away on from the 20/11 to 14/12 for holidays after HSC. I am paranoid that they will give a phone call when I am not here.
I was wondering about my chances, considering my school sent in a score of around 98 ATAR. But I will probably do better in the HSC. I'm happy with my application. From looking at previous threads, they seem to consider mainly the predicted score?

Thanks for reading!

dnzlcuz

Tony, you silly goose.

- from CSU dentistry instructions page:

"Interviews
Applicants selected for interview will be notified by the beginning of November. (Unsuccessful
applicants will also be notified) Face to face interviews will be conducted at the CSU Orange campus
for late November 2012. Unsuccessful applicants will also be notified by email following the
interviews. Year 12 leavers must wait for confirmation of a place once ATAR scores are confirmed."

They will call you early November.

mighty

Looks like you'll miss the interview. They notify you of interviews via email (and early round offers as well, soon after the interview). You must be able to attend this interview, there are no second round interviews and they will not make any exception to it. Maybe plan to go away for a few days but make sure you can cancel your holiday early and fly back in time for the interview. The latest date last year for an interview was December 1.

Status
Not open for further replies.