Registered members with 100+ posts do not see Ads

where do you go to check UMAT results

horsecode1

^
like i know you go to the candidate account on acer, but then where do you go after that?
and what does it look like?
- from a very confuzzled noob

L

Logic

^
like i know you go to the candidate account on acer, but then where do you go after that?
Hi :)
On the day you will receive an email with instructions on how to view. Simply, you just log in to your ACER account and you will see a section called "your registrations" on the first page. Under "programme" there should be UMAT and in the actions column, it will have "view results". You simply click on that and it will take you to your results. For what the UMAT results page looks like: Cookie's Guide to the UMAT - 2018 . Just find the first section written by Cookie called "UMAT RESULTS" and the first image is what the results page looks like.

Smelly Boy

Fourth time’s the charm
^
Results aren’t out yet but when they are you log in. The place where it currently says ‘view admission ticket’ will change to ‘view results’. Click on that and you’ll see your results

Website says results will be out mid September but we think it’ll be a bit earlier than that. Last year was September 5. Good luck :)

Smelly Boy

Fourth time’s the charm
Do they send anything in the email as well? Or is it all online?
Yeah you’ll get an email from Acer saying your umat results are now available

The emails come a little later than actual results (sometimes much later) because Acer needs to email 20k+ candidates

sarangiya

UNSW BMed/MD I
Yeah you’ll get an email from Acer saying your umat results are now available

The emails come a little later than actual results (sometimes much later) because Acer needs to email 20k+ candidates
Thanks! That was actually a typo for mail (as in post) but I think you answered that too... I guess they wouldn't send 20,000 letters .
Thanks!!