Registered  members with 100+ posts do not see Ads

Who got into Griffith dentistry?

~shinigami~

。◕‿◕。
Emeritus Staff
i'm going through st.john's i think and booking for 26th jan. AH.. and i need to learn to drive before i move.... and i need to find a home.... and i need to get a blood test.... and i need to have a going to gold coast party lol. TOO many things to do in such short time.
I think i've persuaded mum that i'll be okay lol

Ah, I forgot about the blood tests.

Ennis

yes its official. lol. i kinda like to research the uni im going to before showing up on the first day. like where my lectures are. what rooms they are in etc. i think you need to do a little researching :)

Thank you :) I must be looking in the wrong places, argh. Why can't I find anything about it on Griffith's DOH website. Maybe it's hidden somewhere in the PDF files...

Anyway, I'm losing hope with GUV, so female Griffith Dentistry students without accommodation need to team up and come up with something before it's too late. (I can't drive, for one thing.)

Veon

What's wrong with a bedroom in a 5-bedroom apartment?
I applied in late Nov. and that was all they had left even then.

Girls are too picky.

The shared apartments are much cheaper than the single-bedroom ones.

bina

same here lol...and i understand to a point. I've always wanted a sister!:lol:
The more i think about the sun at the gold coast.. the more i seem to want to sleep ahh how will i study?!

~shinigami~

。◕‿◕。
Emeritus Staff
I just called the university and they said they sent out the enrollment/welcome pack this morning so we'll get them by next week. :)

fennafen

Lurker
hey guys..
I'm from nsw and im going to do dent at griffith this year.. see you all there! also, what is it with blue cards and blood tests and that... do i need to get that before i go.. i already have my senior first aid...

jwar085

Hey guys,

Im looking for a flatmate!! Anyone else out their looking to move in with other griffith dental students??

Where is everyone staying?? :)

Veon

I'm staying at the GUV. I have a room in a 5-bedroom apartment booked there for me, but i'm not exactly sure how room allocations are done and whether it's too late to decide who you get to stay with, because frankly i'd much rather fellow Dent students as opposed to a group of three or four mates who happen to be of the sporty jocky variety.

Just don't touch my things and we'll get along fine.

sckimvip

i already organised my accomodation. someone i know lives there so i m getting into that place as a share student. sharing a room with someone but the cost is extremely good. hey does it cost like 170 per week to get into GUV? why dont you guys share a house with other ppl that would be cheaper right?

fennafen

Lurker
im staying at 'university village'. but they have already put me in a room with one of my friends and a guy i dont know yet, i just have to move up there :)
what day are you guys arriving? just in time for o week or earlier?

bina

I'm staying in an apart about 10-15 mins walking from uni...prob moving there around the 21st.

Anyone interested in a mso meet up? :)

Veon

lol, why do we need to organise one?

We'll be forced to see eachother, for better or worse, as we're all doing Dent.

Shizzy

Staff
Administrator
You wont be forced to see each other in first semester at all. Except maybe your orientation event? Good ole science semester with all the health sci, med sci, biomed sci, pharm, exercise sci, etc. :p