Registered  members with 100+ posts do not see Ads

JPM WSU/CSU JPM: WSU General Discussion and Questions

A1

Rookie Doc
Has WSU ever disclosed how many seats there are for non-GWS vs GWS? Does anybody have a rough estimate?
The AMC-accreditation report for WSU shows intakes in the two prior years were approx 60% GWS, 40% non.
(This was before the CSU places were added mostly for rurals so overall JPM percentages may have changed)

cherry19

The AMC-accreditation report for WSU shows intakes in the two prior years were approx 60% GWS, 40% non.
(This was before the CSU places were added mostly for rurals so overall JPM percentages may have changed)
Ah I see, thank you :)

Hi
I’m a first year uni student and trying to transfer into an undergraduate medicine degree. For UWS, I saw that the interview dates are in late November however I realised that the dates are before atars are released and in my case my semester 2 results. Even though I can apply using 1 semester results I unfortunately just missed the cut off. But I’m still trying to meet the requirements using 1 year of undergraduate study (8 units). But just like atar the results are released on the 15th of December.
I was wondering how they choose who attends interviews (if it’s based on predicted mark or atar?) or if there’s another interview period?
Thanks !

DrDrLMG!

Resident Medical Officer
Administrator
Hi
I’m a first year uni student and trying to transfer into an undergraduate medicine degree. For UWS, I saw that the interview dates are in late November however I realised that the dates are before atars are released and in my case my semester 2 results. Even though I can apply using 1 semester results I unfortunately just missed the cut off. But I’m still trying to meet the requirements using 1 year of undergraduate study (8 units). But just like atar the results are released on the 15th of December.
I was wondering how they choose who attends interviews (if it’s based on predicted mark or atar?) or if there’s another interview period?
Thanks !
This info is readily available if you do some basic investigating. JPM don’t use ATAR or GPA to determine interview invite eligibility at all. Just UCAT.

Hi MSO
can anyone advise how many words are required for question Statement 2 : Explain ways in which you connect with community you describe in statement 1

Cerize

For people who received an offer through UAC, have they already received the confirmation email from the actual uni?

Seth1922

i got a confirmation of the offer and then after enrolling i got a confirmation of enrollment. Both from the uni itself, i reckon you might needa just wait or call them up.
Same, UAC sent the email with the link to CSU then followed the enrolment from there got a confirmation after I got my student number and into the portal for csu

Are you able to register for medi1004?
No unable to enrol in anything yet, I'll update if I know how, the student portal is pretty comprehensive, I'll have a better look tomorrow. Someone might figure it out before then, it could just be enrolments arent unlocked yet.

MystK

No unable to enrol in anything yet, I'll update if I know how, the student portal is pretty comprehensive, I'll have a better look tomorrow. Someone might figure it out before then, it could just be enrolments arent unlocked yet.
I Tried enrolling but it keeps on saying I need to complete some NSW health undertake thing, which I have but it just aint working LOL GG XD

I Tried enrolling but it keeps on saying I need to complete some NSW health undertake thing, which I have but it just aint working LOL GG XD
I tried enrolling too but I don't even know where to begin submitting all the necessary docs, I have my WWCC submitted but that's about it. I haven't submitted my police check even though I have one and I don't even know which NSW health undertake doc I need to fill out; I'm just assuming it's this one. Any knowers?

Cerize

I tried enrolling too but I don't even know where to begin submitting all the necessary docs, I have my WWCC submitted but that's about it. I haven't submitted my police check even though I have one and I don't even know which NSW health undertake doc I need to fill out; I'm just assuming it's this one. Any knowers?
I thought this had to be done before the end of the first semester …
Can you see any type of schedule or even term dates from the portal?

MystK

I thought this had to be done before the end of the first semester …
Can you see any type of schedule or even term dates from the portal?
It was a glitch in the system, the undertaking form was referring to the Health Undertake declaration tab you find when you go the Banner -> Student -> special requirements -> Health undertake declaration, and you just click agree and wait for the system to update and you should be able to enroll in Medi1004.

Ray1_1

Heyo!
I was just wondering if anyone was able to navigate the link that WSU sent for the First Aid training?? Im super confused and I want to make sure im picking the right first aid course.

Liam123

Are any CSU students experiencing difficulty enrolling in MED111? When I try to proceed through the enrolment screen I get an error message saying that I am attempting to enrol in the incorrect session. I have selected year-long session 1 which is the session I was advised to enrol in…