Registered  members with 100+ posts do not see Ads

2021 MSO Awards!

• The Boxing Kangaroo (most helpful Aus-based member) : Caffeine
  • RM Williams Award (most helpful Med student) : LMG --> Kinda just has to be no???
  • The Embryo Award (Newbie of the Year) : Nonstandard983
  • MedStudentsOnline's Person of the Year (MSO allrounder) : Nonstandard983

VOTING HAS NOW CLOSED!!

Thank you to everyone who took the time to participate in recognising and acknowledging the people that make MSO the treasure trove of vast and varied content that it is!

And the winners are...

The Silver Fern: Bootleg
The Boxing Kangaroo: Caffeine
Global Sensation: Not awarded
The Sweet Tooth: Unluckydude
RM Williams Award: Bootleg
Everest: frootloop's incredible Transgender healthcare, being trans in healthcare
The Star Picket: Not awarded
The Humerus: flynnscrivo72
Top Hat Award: biom
Embryo Award: Nonstandard983 (with special shout out to the actually ineligible Deboza!!)
MedStudentsOnline Person of the Year: Nonstandard983

CONGRATULATIONS to the 2021 winners!! Acceptance speeches are strongly encouraged and inspiration can be found here: 2019 MSO Awards! and here: MSO Awards 2016

For those winners who would like an MSO mug, you'll need to send me a PM with your postal details and I'll arrange for one to be sent to you. I can't remember if we can still do banners, but if we can, that is also a potential option!

Thank you once again to everyone, the winners above, the regular members who just do their thing on the quiet, the other admins and moderators, and the newbies who find their way here for support, encouragement, and hopefully some useful information!

VOTING HAS NOW CLOSED!!

Thank you to everyone who took the time to participate in recognising and acknowledging the people that make MSO the treasure trove of vast and varied content that it is!

And the winners are...

The Silver Fern: Bootleg
The Boxing Kangaroo: Caffeine
Global Sensation: Not awarded
The Sweet Tooth: Unluckydude
RM Williams Award: Bootleg
Everest: frootloop's incredible Transgender healthcare, being trans in healthcare
The Star Picket: Not awarded
The Humerus: flynnscrivo72
Top Hat Award: biom
Embryo Award: Nonstandard983 (with special shout out to the actually ineligible Deboza!!)
MedStudentsOnline Person of the Year: Nonstandard983

CONGRATULATIONS to the 2021 winners!! Acceptance speeches are strongly encouraged and inspiration can be found here: 2019 MSO Awards! and here: MSO Awards 2016

For those winners who would like an MSO mug, you'll need to send me a PM with your postal details and I'll arrange for one to be sent to you. I can't remember if we can still do banners, but if we can, that is also a potential option!

Thank you once again to everyone, the winners above, the regular members who just do their thing on the quiet, the other admins and moderators, and the newbies who find their way here for support, encouragement, and hopefully some useful information!
Congratulations to all the winners!!! Very much deserved!!! Thank you to LMG! for running the awards this year as well :). It's always good fun to end off the year (well... start the new year I guess haha).

:clap::yay:

Back