• Happy holidays to all on MSO! Recently the staff team have noticed a lot of requests for users to PM them with advice and answers to questions. We kindly ask that these requests and answers are posted publicly on the forum wherever possible, unless it is a personal matter that you aren't comfortable discussing publicly. This allows all users to benefit from the advice as opposed to select individuals, and it also saves the repetition of the same advice multiple times. Cheers!
  • UAC releases their offers at 7am on the 8th of January 2021! For those fortunate enough to receive an offer, congratulations! Please post your details here in the 2021 Entry Collated Data thread.

Registered members with 100+ posts do not see Ads

2021 Entry Interview Invite DATA COLLECTION

yeezyboy

University: UWA
Course: Dentistry
Percentile rank: 95
Total: 3030
ATAR/GPA: 99.2 with UWA subject bonuses for Mathematics
Rural: No
State: NSW
Other Special Considerations: Nope, am unsure if it is easier to get a higher interview score doing the medicine or dentistry interview... and unsure why I was assigned the dentistry interview rather than medicine which I would find easier..

[WAITLISTED]

Just for data collection purposes :)

University: UWA
Course: Medicine/ Dentistry
Percentile rank: 73
Total: 2710
ATAR/GPA: 99.95
State: VIC
Other Special Considerations: Year 12 from India, don’t know my exact ATAR for Western Australia

JL538

Monash University - BMedSc/MD I
Oops sorry this is late!

Actual ATAR: 98.8
Predicted ATAR: 96 - 98
UCAT Percentile rank: 96th (3080)
State: Victoria
Other Special Considerations: (inc. GWS, EAS, indigenous pathway, Broadway, Monash Guarantee, etc) - SEAS boost ATAR by 0.1

Interview Offers Received:
Monash Med - UCAT only round
Adelaide Med And Dent - UCAT only round
JMP Med
UQ Med - UCAT only round
CSU Dent

I applied to literally every med/dent uni so if not listed here I was rejected for them.

Last edited: