Registered  members with 100+ posts do not see Ads

Adelaide Uni 2018 Offer

Sen

Hey everyone, for those of you who made it, are you guys considering urbanest or Adelaide village? I'm very indecisive and the fact that they look nearly identical to me doesn't help..

Hi everyone I've got an medicine offer on 10th November and I did one year of health and medical sciences degree in uni adelaide. I stayed in the village last year and I think it's better to live in the village if you are going to do med! There are heaps of friendly med cohorts so you may get helps from them in the future.

DDest

UAdel BDS III
Hi everyone I've got an medicine offer on 10th November and I did one year of health and medical sciences degree in uni adelaide. I stayed in the village last year and I think it's better to live in the village if you are going to do med! There are heaps of friendly med cohorts so you may get helps from them in the future.

Have you met many dent students at the UniVillage as well?

allo812

congrats!!:) was there a deadline by which u need to accept the offer? thanks!

allo812

hi! does anyone know when 2nd round of offers r out? when i emailed them last week they said that they r still processing the first round...thanks!:)

DDest

UAdel BDS III
Hello, I was thinking of creating a facebook group for interested in meeting people, finding accom, etc. before the start of the semester. If you're interested, let me know! :)

Reactions: Sen

DDest

UAdel BDS III
Hello everyone!

Here is the facebook group: http://www.facebook.com/groups/381739672238442/

Feel free to invite anyone else who is starting next year :)

Nycryte

UTAS MBBS I
Hi all, sadly I haven't received an offer yet and still crossing my fingers that I'm not too far off on the waiting list.

Just to check, can any of you still log in to : Admissions at Adelaide | Admissions at Adelaide

??

I used to be able to but, as of an hour ago, I can't.

Bad sign maybe.
I can still log in, though it's pretty unexciting really

EDIT: didn't see this was the international sub-forum, i'm actually domestic if that helps

Last edited: