• MSO wishes the best of luck to all users with upcoming interviews! For those interviewing at universities that do not have applicants sign an NDA, it would be greatly appreciated if you could send me (Crow) a PM with your interview questions to help future users. These will not be shared publicly until all interviews for that university have been completed. Cheers! ETA: Please check out our new Interview Portal!

Registered members with 100+ posts do not see Ads

Pre-UMAT 2018 Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Q3

I try printing the admission ticket and the parts with all my unique details are blurry and impossible to figure out. panic.

LMG!

Most Helpful Member and Staff Member of the Year 2017-2018
I try printing the admission ticket and the parts with all my unique details are blurry and impossible to figure out. panic.
Interesting choice to leave this task until the night before!! Good luck getting it sorted out.

toulouse

Yeah same, i felt their questions were a little simpler but their techniques were good.
What was your percentile like in the end and raw marks for each section? Did u use any other courses other than icanmed at the same time?
Actually last year I used medentry and didn't have enough time to prep so I did terrible in umat but thankfully I cant remember the results I got rip! This year I've been using icanmed for techniques and did some free practise exams from different prep courses like matrix, medview etc. Also did all the acer ones.

Ruffle

Puffle
Emeritus Staff
Good luck everyone! (If you're reading this and have an AM session, you should probably go to sleep...)

L

Logic

Best of luck to everyone today! Be sure to have a good breakfast and hopefully you had a good nights sleep! All UMAT talk will be moving to a new thread. Once you have finished with your exam tomorrow, feel free to head to the post-UMAT discussion thread at Post-UMAT 2018 Discussion Thread (Please be sure to read the first post in the thread (by LMG!) so we can make sure the exam is fair for everyone :) )

Last edited by a moderator:

LMG!

Most Helpful Member and Staff Member of the Year 2017-2018
Today’s the day, everyone! I’ll be closing this thread and opening the Post-UMAT debrief thread (link above) at about 10AM AEST when the NZ exam takers will be finishing up.

Be sure to keep your chat non-question specific until all exam time slots are done and dusted. General flail, panic, excitement, and WTFery encouraged, word-for-word recitation of questions should be kept for later tonight.

GOOD LUCK!

Final tip: don’t drink too much water or you’ll need to pee 37 times! Be sensible!

Status
Not open for further replies.