Discussion in 'Offers Forum' started by iMMO, Jan 17, 2017.
Says 19th Feb on the UAC page
According to the 2017 timetable for the course "Foundations of Medicine 1" for the medicine degree, there happens to be a lecture on the 13th of Feb. Any idea why this is? Thanks in advance. Allocate+ Timetable <---- here is the link
For everyone who's accepting their WSU offer:
1) CONGRATULATIONS! Looking forward to meeting you all this year
2) Join the Facebook group - www.facebook.com/groups/361391930874878/ (Western Sydney U Medicine 2017-2021 if link doesn't work)
3) Ignore anything to do with Allocate+; your timetables will updated before each relevant week. Just look at the welcome letter and whatever else they've emailed you and follow all instructions there. I think the week of 13th February you guys will have Orientation Week, in which you'll get a taste of what your weekly timetables will look like and a general idea of everything. Actual classes start the week of 20th February.
I'm happy to take any further questions if anyone's confused
The 2013 final exam on vUWS seems interesting hahaha! Are questions still similar to that?/Is it possible to get past papers from 2014/15/16?
1) Yes and no - more details during PASS, anatomy mentoring or some other time
2) If they don't have them up, probably not
First time an incoming meddie's preparing for finals before the year's even started
That might be because @iMMO has a brother who just graduated from WSU medicine, ha!
God is this even fair????
Given that he took the UMAT four times (I think!) to get in, I'd say his karma approximately evens out.
Lmao, I was just on vUWS checking out the forms and since Ive completed a Med Sci degree I was curious as to how much stuff I had learnt before.
Key thing is will you still remember all of it by the time finals swing around ????????????????????
Got a phone call with an unbonded offer today, but decided to decline it in favour of my bonded offer at UoN.
UMAT: 99th%ile, 61/81/62
Special consideration: none
Isabel from the SoM will be calling the next in line! Good luck!!
Haha LBoG wisely traded a bonded year for the MD title, sounds grander than WSU's MBBS
Late to the party but this is just for stats and future hope of those who didn't score UMAT's in the crazy percentiles
UMAT: 84%'ile (61,71,42) 174
Special Consideration: None
Bonded/Unbonded: Unbonded CSP
Deferred place while chasing post grad in home state (VIC)
Congrats! and good luck with Post-grad! Hope I don't see you next year! (Implying you get postgrad and hence don't need to come to WSU). Also, you never needed high %ill for WSU or JMP. Your WSU combo score is quite high!
Which University Rhosie??
WSU - deferred offer and started this year
Separate names with a comma.